An American rapper David Darnell Brown, best known as Young Buck net worth is crossing $ 100 thousand according to different sources. As a music producer, record producer and entrepreneur he has his own record label “Cashville Records”. He is also member of G Unit of hip hop group. His net worth increased by his sold over studio albums, other endorsements in different products and concert tours.
- Born on: 15 March, 1981
- Born in: Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
- Profession: Rapper, Producer, Actor, Songwriter, Music Producer, Entrepreneur, Record Producer
- Famous for: Rapper
When Young Buck was 12 years old he started rapping because he was much inspired by his friend’s talent of rap. Buck jealous from his talent and go to UTP Records. Buck remained there till 2003. But Young Buck in 1995 get a deal with Cash Money Records which gave an opportunity to Young Buck to perform to “Baby”. But in 2011 Young Buck resigned to Cash Money Records. During that time Young Buck not released his own ant single album. Bu after his deal with UTP Records, Young Buck signed with G Unit Records from which he released his 2 own albums “The Compilation” and “Born To Be A Thug”.
Young Buck filmography:
Young Buck net worth grew by his filmography. Buck is not only best rapper but also an excellent film producer and performer. He starred in several movies which are quite well known during 2004 to 2013. His famous movies such as Buck Attitude, No Warning, A Billion Bucks, Group Love and E! Buzz with Carla B.
Young Buck’s Album:
Young Buck net worth accumulating by his sold over albums and concert tours. His 1st album “Straight Outta Cashville” has certified as double platinum by RIAA and album got 2 million sales in the country and 3.3 million copies sold all around the world.
His 2nd album was released in 2007 as the name of “ Buck the World” which got number 3 on Billboards 200 and got the number one position on the country charts and R & B albums. Near about 0.15 million copies sold after releasing its first week.
In 2010 young buck released his 3rd album “The Rehab” and more than million copies were sold in his first week.
Young Buck Awards and Honors:
Young Buck got 13 times nomination from several awards such as MTV, BET and Ozone Award. He got much honors from starring movies and his solo albums. But he never won any award from his best award although he got many times nominations.
- Young Buck got 3 times MTV Music Award from his work in P.I.M.P and Stay Fly as a best rap video in 2004
- Young Buck got nomination for BET Award as a BET Award for best group in his work in G Unit in 2004
- Buck got nomination for Ozone Award as a best video for his work in Get Back in 2007
- Buck got nomination for 7 times for Southern Entertainment Awards as a mixtape artist of the year, song of the year and art graphics on a mixtape in 2010, 2013, 2009 and 2008
- Buck got nomination for Soul Train Music Award as a best R & B/soul new artist from his work in G Unit in 2004
Young Buck Earnings from his sold over albums:
Young Buck net worth boosted by his sold over albums and concert tours all around the world. His albums sold over million copies during first week after releasing them.
- Young Buck earnings from his album “The Beast Is G Unit” in 2015 earned $ 19 thousand
- Young Buck earnings from his album “The Beauty of Independence” in 2014 $ 15 thousand
- Young Buck earnings from his album “Gang Injunction” in 2009 $ 7 thousand
- Young Buck earnings from his album “T.O.S” in 2008 with G Unit earned $ 0.41 million
- Young Buck earnings from his album “Buck the World” in 2007 $ 0.14 million
- Young Buck earnings from his album “T.I.P” 2005 earned $ 26 thousand of it first week
Young Buck net worth V/s other Richest Rappers net worth:
Young Buck net worth boost by his many tunes and independent records which made a remarkable effect in music market. His net worth is many times more than many other popular rappers in the world. But at that time Buck consider as a highest paid rapper in the world. If Buck’s investment endorse in different companies, several products and many other big brand, his net worth will be reach in the list of top 10 richest rappers and celebrities in the world.
- DJ Khaled net worth is 305 times more than the net worth of Young Buck
- Mac Miller net worth is 30 times more than the net worth of Young Buck
- Russell Block Spender net worth is 100 times more than the net worth of Young Buck
- 50 Cent net worth is 1550 times more than the net worth of Young Buck
- Flo Rida net worth is 300 times more than the net worth of Young Buck
- Akon net worth is 800 times more than the net worth of Young Buck
- Nicki Minaj net worth is 700 times more than the net worth of Young Buck