$ 200 million
Tom Brady net worth is $200 million. He is a professional American footballer. He is a quarterback player and has won many best player awards due to his performances. He started his career in 2000 from The England Patriots and is still playing from the same side. He was picked at no. 199 and was picked in round 6 of the NFL draft in 2000. He has allotted no. 12 and he has completed 5244 points and has crossed 61,500 yards on field with an average rating of 97.2. He has won many awards due to his high end performance and few of them are, two times super bowl championship, All pro championship in 2007 and 2010, NFL most valuable player in 2007 and 2010 and many others. Major sources of his earnings are salary from his playing side and match winning fee and rewards.
Biography of Tom Brady
Tom Brady was born on August 03, 1977 in San Mateo, California, United States of America. Tom Brady exceeded expectations at both football and baseball at Junipero Serra High School. In the wake of graduating in 1995, Brady left behind an opportunity to play proficient baseball to go to the University of Michigan. In spite of the fact, that an individual from the school’s football group, Brady did not invest much energy in the field in his initial two school seasons. In his lesser year, be that as it may, he served as the beginning quarterback.
- Original Name: Thomas Edward Brady Jr.
- Nick Name: Tom, Tom Brady
- Birth Date: 03 August, 1977
- Birth Place: San Mateo, California, United States of America
- Height: 6 feet 4 inch
- Weight: 102 kg
- Marital Status: Married to Gisele Bündchen
- Children: Three ( Benjamin, John and Vivian)
- Education: University of Michigan
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Occupation: American National Football Player
- Wealth Source: NFL Football
Tom Brady was drafted by the NFL’s New England Patriots in 2000. Hitched to supermodel Gisele Bündchen, the star quarterback has won two MVP Awards and four Super Bowl titles. Brady was suspended after an examination concerning the charges that he thought about the illicit flattening of footballs before a vital playoff diversion in 2015, however the suspension was toppled soon thereafter by a judge.
Earning sources of Tom Brandy
It’s obvious that major earning proportionate of Tom Brady consists of his salary and match winning fee but if we look at carefully than there are other sources too which the reasons for the increase of his net are worth. But the question now is what are the other sources from which he earns wealth and in how much amount. The details about all of his earnings from different sources are listed below.
- Total of his salaries per year amounts $197 million
- He is highly famous for endorsing different brands and the amount he receives from these endorsements totals $185 million
- He sold different kinds of merchandise for an amount of $47 million
- He has also worked as actor in few of the series and the amount he earns from there totaled $2.8 million
- Tom Brady average salary is $50 million
- He paid huge taxes according to his income tax bracket that totaled -$195 million
- He accounts total amounts in expenses as -$65 million
- He made different investments that worth’s $37 million
Time line of Tom Brady net worth
Tom Brady has earned dollars in millions in his career each year and due to his high end performances he has increased his earnings in every next year. Up till now we have discussed his earning sources now in this section we are interested to elaborate his total net worth standings in each year and the details of this are provided below.
- Tom Brady assets in total in 2000 were $213,000
- Tom Brady total assets jumped to $2.9 million in 2002
- In 2003 $10 million on net were added into accounts by Tom Brady
- Tom Brady total wealth in 2006 was $40 million
- Tom Brady worth in total in 2007 was $50 million
- Tom Brady net worth in 2011 was $105 million
- In 2014 $160 million were added to Tom Brady net worth
- Addition of $180 million was seen in the assets of Tom Brady
- Current net worth of Tom Brady is $200 million
Comparison of Tom Brady net worth
Tom Brady net worth is $200 million. He is one of the most richest American footballer. His net worth is in increasing trend and is expected to cross $250 million in the coming year. We have compared his net worth with other famous American footballers and the results of the comparison are displayed below.
- Tom Brady net worth compared to Gisele net worth is Half of his assets
- Tom Brady assets in total compared to Peyton Manning net worth are 10% greater
- Tom Brady total worth compared to Cam Newton total worth is 7 times greater
- Tom Brady assets in total compared to Dak Prescott assets in total is 665 times greater
- Tom Brady assets worth compared to LeBron James worth is 30% littler
- Tom Brady compared to Stephen Curry net worth is 8 times greater
- Taylor Swift net worth compared to Tom Brady net worth is 30% bigger
- Tom Brady net worth compared to Tyga net worth is 18 times greater
Tom Brady net worth is $200 million. He is an American professional footballer and is one of the richest American footballers in the world. His annual salary is almost $50 million which is expected to grow in the coming year. His earning sources are salary, match winning fee, bonuses, incentives and endorsement deals.