$ 256 million
The Rock net worth is $256 million. He is a famous American wrestler and actor which has performed in many blockbusters hit movies of Hollywood. He is quite a lucky person and remained successful where ever he stepped in, first of all he started from wrestling and was a successful wrestler who won titles many times after that he left wrestling as a permanent source of his income and moved towards acting and got successful there. He started wrestling in 1996 and then left it in 2004 due to some injuries and after few years he came back in the ring in 2004 and is still competing with other wrestlers occasionally. Apart from wrestling his acting career began in 1999 and is still on going and he is considered as most successful actors of Hollywood.
Biography of The Rock
The Rock was born in Hayward, California, USA on May 2, 1972. He is a Professional wrestler and actor whose original name is Dwayne Douglas Johnson but is more famous with the name of “The Rock”. The Rock is the grandson of Fanene Maivia who was an expert wrestler and child of Rocky Johnson. However, without any arrangements to emulate his example, Johnson played school football at the Miami University where he had awesome accomplishment until a back damage cost him a spot in the NFL.
- Original Name: Dwayne Douglas Johnson
- Nick Name: The Rock
- Birth Date: May 2, 1972
- Birth Place: Hayward, California, USA
- Height: 6 feet 5 inch
- Weight: 113 kg
- Marital Status: Divorced (Danny Garcia 1997-2007)
- Children: Two (Simone, Jasmine)
- Education: Freedom High School, President William McKinley High School
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: Scotian-Samoan
- Occupation: Actor, wrestler
- Wealth Source: Movies and wrestling
See Also: 50 Cent Net Worth: How Rich is 50 Cent?
Johnson was interested in playing football but he didn’t get chance in football team and he moved to the wrestling federation and chosen his name as “The Rock”. He put his name on the mark by winning 6 titles of WWE championships. After getting success from the wrestling he moved to the Hollywood to start his acting career and worked in big movies like Tooth Fairy, and Mummy Returns. His late ventures incorporate HBO arrangement Ballers, San Andreas and Furious Seven.
Earning Sources of The Rock
The Rock is a very famous wrestler and actor. In his career he has won many fights which gave him much of match winning fee plus bonuses and incentives as well. On the other hand he is also a very famous actor who is loved by people all around the globe. These two are the major sources of earnings for The Rock net worth. More details about his earnings are discussed in lower section.
- The Rock earnings from WWE Salary totaled as $33m
- The Rock total earnings from Acting roles in Hollywood movies are $185m
- Appearances of The Rock totaled at $4m
- The Rock earned $50m in endorsements of different brands
- Total earning of The Rock from the sales of Merchandise are $140m
- The Rock also produced movies and the income from them totaled at $3.5m
- The Rock total average salary per year is $33m
- The Rock paid Taxes of -$163m with an income tax bracket of 39.6%
- Total expenses occurred to The Rock during the year were -$41m
- The Rock invested an amount of $47m in the last year
- The Rock Net Worth currently is $256m
Timeline of The Rock net worth
The Rock net worth is not collected in a single year a long effort of different years is involved in it. That’s why we are not stick to just a single year and collected data of his previous year’s earnings. The details of The Rock earning are discussed in the lower section.
- The Rock total assets in 2010 were $79m
- In 2011 net worth of The Rock were $98m
- In 2012 net worth of The Rock Net was $114m
- The Rock Net Worth in 2013 was $157m
- In 2014 total estimated after expense and tax earnings of The Rock were $176m
- In 2015 total assets of The Rock were estimated at $230m
- The Rock Net Worth in 2016 was estimated at $256m
Comparison of the Rock net worth
The Rock net worth is $256 million he is considered as one of the highest earnings wrestler and actor in the world. For cross checking this information we have collected data of other famous wrestler and actors in the world and compared it with the net worth of The Rock and the results of the comparison are given below in details.
- The Rock net worth is 11 times greater than net worth of John Cena
- Net worth of The Rock is 10 times greater than net worth of Hulk Hogan
- Total assets of The Rock compared Vin Diesel net worth is 3 times greater
- Arnold Schwarzenegger net worth is 15% greater than net worth of The Rock
- Dolf Lundgren net worth is almost 18 times smaller than net worth of The Rock
- Sylvester Stallone net worth is double compared to net worth of The Rock
- Bruce Willis net worth is double littler than The Rock net worth
The Rock net worth is $256 million. He is a famous wrestler and actor who have appeared in many times in WWE competitions and movies of Hollywood. He has made all of his net worth from these two sources and his net worth is more than enough to live a luxurious life of his kind.