$ 360 million
A very beautiful, stunning ravishing girl Taylor Swift Net Worth crossing $360 million. She is known as a wealthiest musician because of her super hit songs “we are never getting back together”, “love story”, “Mean” and many others. She is incredible best at being a celebrity.
- Born on: Dec 13, 1989
- Born in: Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Source of income: Singer, Guitarist, song writer, Musician, Actress.
- Famous for: Music
Taylor Swift net worth grew up in 2006 when she released her first album “Taylor Swift”, at that time she was only 16 years old younger girl. After a big success from this album, only one year later in 2007 she released her new album “Fearless”. Once again it gain the rise up her wealth. So both albums rapidly boost Taylor Swift Net Worth. Her 3rd album “Speak Now” made him wealthier musician of America. That was the time when she also stared work on television and film. Her greatest work in film industry as an actress in Valentine’s Day, The Lorax, Jonas Brothers and The Give, gave also a much fame. In 2012, Swift’s 4th album “Red” made her the first female whose album gain much popularity of 2 million sales on opening.
Endorsement and other source of income:
Taylor Swift net worth was accumulating not from only music but her some other ventures also involved in this. As a queen of social media she became as role model and a business model. Because at a very young age she set a standard that how can achieve success. She also worked as a spoke model with different companies like Ked sneaker, Diet Coke, Subway, Target, National Hockey League and many others. During her tours in different countries she partnership with Qantas, Asian and Australian Airlines. At her Red Tour she sponsored to Cornetto ice cream. She also a designer of Jakks Pacific dolls and Greetings Cards.
Taylor Swift as a Philanthropist:
Taylor Swift is no doubt an incredible celebrity and as well as philanthropist. She launched many campaign for awareness of young peoples and women empowerment.
- In 2008 at her startup career she denoted $0.1 million for the victim of lowa flood to Red Cross.
- In 2010 she denoted $0.5 million to help people badly effected by Tennessee floods and $4 million for education center in Nashville.
- In 2011 she denoted $.75 million to help victim of tornedoes of America.
- In 2016 she denoted $1 million for Louisiana Floods.
Taylor Swift net worth Crack Up:
The major part of Taylor Swift net worth is come from her concerting tours and investment in other ventures.
- Earnings from acting revenue is near about $9 million
- Earnings from concert tours is near about $420 million
- Earnings from sales of music is near about $ 83 million
- Earnings from transactions is near about $60 million
- Earnings from endorsement is near about $118
- Earnings from YouTube is near about $55 million
- Earnings from Other financial holdings is near about $9 million
Taylor Swift’s awards:
Taylor Swift has received much honor and got many awards. She also got nomination for Song Writers Hall of Fame and in 2012 Guinness world records.
- She received 19 times American Music Award
- She received 10 times Grammy Awards
- She received 23 times Billboard Music Award
- She received 8 times Academy of country music Award
- She received 1 time Emmy Award
- She received 1 time Brit Award
Taylor Swift Net Worth higher than some popular celebrities:
- Swift’s net worth 7 times higher than net worth of Selena Gomez
- Swift’s net worth 55% higher than net worth of Miley Cyrus
- Swift’s net worth 46% higher than net worth of LeBron James
- Swift’s net worth 95 times higher than net worth of Barack Obama
- Swift’s net worth 10 times higher than net worth of Hillary Clinton
Taylor Swift Net Worth and outcome from concert tours:
Major part of Taylor Swift Net Worth depend on concert tours. There is brief history of her albums outcome. In 2009 earnings from Fearless tour $54 million, in 2011 earnings from Speak Now world tour $105 million, in 2013 earnings from Red tour $128 million and in 2015 outcome of the 1989 world tour $132 million.
Taylor Swift Net Worth and earnings from movies:
- In 2009 earnings from CSI was $30,000
- In 2010 earnings from Valentine’s Day was $1.5 million
- In 2012 earnings from The Lorax was $2 million
- In 2013 earnings from New Girl was $40000
- In 2014 earnings from The Giver was $5 million
Taylor Swift Net Worth through the year:
- Taylor Swift Net Worth in 2007 was $ 16 million
- Net Worth in 2008 was $ 29 million
- Net Worth in 2009 was $ 57 million
- Net Worth in 2010 was $ 70 million
- Net Worth in 2011 was $ 121 million
- Net Worth in 2012 was $ 140 million
- Net Worth in 2013 was $ 202 million
- Net Worth in 2014 was $ 226 million
- Net Worth in 2015 was $ 291 million
- Net Worth in 2016 is $ 360 million