Swizz Beats net worth is $70 million. He is an American rapper, hip hop artist, actor, producer, song writer and fashion designer. He started his career in early 90s as a disc jockey and later turned into rapper. He combined with his friends produced labels like, East coast and DMX. He released albums in different genre alone and mixed with famous singers. Most of his prominent work in term of albums is Jigga my nigga, touch it, Gotta man and Ring the alarm. He also worked in movies like The Empire and I tied. These album sales and movies listed above become the most prominent sources of increase in Swizz Beats wealth.
Biography of Swizz Beats
- Original Name: Kasseem Dean
- Date of Birth: 13 September, 1978
- Birth Place: The Bronx, New York city, New York, United States
- Marital Status: He is currently married with Alicia Keys (divorced from Mashonda 2004-2010)
- Children: Five
- Education: Harry Truman High School, Atlanta, Georgia
- Nationality: America
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Occupation: Actor, producer, hip hop artist, disc jockey, rapper
- Wealth Source: Music albums, acting
Swizz beat original name that was given to him on his birth is Kasseem Dean. He was born in The Bronx, New York city, New York, United States on 13 September, 1978. He is famous for his disc jockey work in the start of his career later he turned himself into rapper and also started working in movies in late 2000s. He married to Mashonda in 2004 and the relationship ended due to some issues between both. Later he married to Alicia Keys in 2010, according to people the main reason behind Swizz Beats and Mashonda divorce was his relationship with Alicia Keys as he started dating her somewhere back in 2008 (according to rumors). Major sources of Swizz Beats net worth are music and movies and like other celebrities he is also involved in brand endorsements.
Comparison of Swizz Beats net worth
Swizz Beats net worth facts can be clearly shown by comparing it with the other rappers, actors and song writers in the Hollywood. the complete data of his earnings are not revealed may be due to the tax problems or some security issues so we can only better judge his net worth facts by comparison. More details are given below for better judgments look at them.
- Swizz Beats total assets compared to Dr. Dre total assets are 10 times smaller
- Swizz Beats total assets compared to Eminem total assets are 2.7 times smaller
- Swizz Beats total assets compared to Jay Z total assets are 8 times smaller
- Swizz Beats total assets compared to Lil Wayne total assets are about half
- Swizz Beats total assets compared to Drake total assets are 1.4 times smaller
- Swizz Beats total assets compared to Snoop Dogg total assets are about half
- Swizz Beats total assets compared to The Game total assets are 2.8 times higher
- Swizz Beats total assets compared to Nicki Minaj total assets are about the same
- Swizz Beats total assets compared to Wiz Khalifa total assets are double
- Swizz Beats total assets compared to Big Sean total assets are 6 times higher
- Swizz Beats total assets compared to average American total assets are 233 times higher
From the above data one this is clear that Swizz Beats net worth is lower than most famous rappers of all the time like Jay Z, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Lil Wayne and Drake. But his assets are higher than Big Sean and The game those are also famous for their rapping talent. His net worth is almost same with Nicki Minaj and almost half than Snoop Dogg. Moreover a common American is still out of reach to catch Swizz beat total assets and is 233 times lower than him.
Sources of Swizz Beats net worth
Major sources of Swizz beat net worth are his music album sales, acting, appearances and endorsements. Unfortunately data of Swizz Beats net worth from all his sources are kept secret and not published anywhere. So we can only guess and estimate his earnings from his music album sales on the basis of hits and acting on the basis of rating. Look at the major work of Swizz Beats in music and movies given below.
- He started producing albums with “Ride and Die vol. 1” which hit the market well
- He extended the same theme in “Ride and Die vol. 2” that hit the market in 2000
- Ryde or die was another addition in his net worth
- The most famous album of his is One man band that is the major addition in his net worth
- He worked in movies like The Empire and I tied
He won different awards for his performance he won Grammy award in 2010 and also the best hip hop artist of the year.
Swizz Beats net worth is $70 million. He is a famous American disc jockey, rapper, hip hop artist, singer, song writer and actor. Major sources of his net worth are his music albums, salary from movies and endorsements of different brands he make.