$ 120 Million
An American standup comedian, author, actress and TV personality Rosie O’Donnell net worth is $ 120 million according to different sources. She is also a magazine editor, television producer, celebrity blogger and lesbian rights activist. Her net worth accumulating by her television appearance as a comedian and TV show host.
- Born on: 21 March, 1962
- Born in: Commack, New York, U.S.
- Profession: Comedian, Actress, Author, Singer, TV Personality
- Famous for: TV Show Host
Beginning of career:
In her teenage Rosie O’Donnell started her comedy career. She performed Gilda Radner’s character when she was studying at high school. From 1979 to 1984 she toured as a standup comedian. She got her first big break from comedy talent show “Star Search” in 1984. After that she starred in several movies and variety of TV series. Rosie O’Donnell net worth accumulating by his TV shows, books and from several movies. In 2002 Rosie O’Donnell wrote a novel “Find Me” which reached at number 2 on New York Times best seller list. In 2007 she released her another memoir “Celebrity Detox”.
The Rosie O’Donnell Show and The View:
A very successful daytime talk show “The Rosie O’Donnell Show” was started in 1996 by Rosie O’Donnell. The show won several Emmy Awards and O’Donnell also got the title of “The Queen of Nice”. 2006 was most successful year for Rosie O’Donnell. In that year she began “The View” a TV program. More than 27 % rating rose O’Donnell’s daytime show in the first year of “The View”. The show was at number 4 which watched in daytime. And in the same year Rosie O’Donnell used ching chong series for China news casting.
Rosie O’Donnell’s annual Salary:
Rosie O’Donnell’s income per year is more than $ 12 million. She also has endorse her major amount of money in different products and many other brands. Her income which return from her investment is more than $ 3 million.
- Rosie O’Donnell earnings was $ 6.4 million in 2012
- Rosie O’Donnell earnings was $ 7.9 million in 2013
- Rosie O’Donnell earnings was $ 10.3 million in 2014
- Rosie O’Donnell earnings was $ 11.8 million in 2015
- Rosie O’Donnell earnings was $ 13.6 million in 2016
Rosie O’Donnell’s Awards and Honors:
Rosie O’Donnell got much honor and many awards. She won 28 awards and got 27 nominations for many times from 1993 to 2010. She got many awards from her very famous shows The View and The Rosie O’Donnell Show. Her starring movies also increase Rosie O’Donnell net worth.
- Rosie O’Donnell won Primetime Emmy Award in 1999 as outstanding variety, music or comedy special and also got 4 times nomination for this award
- 2 times American Comedy Award in 1997and 1999 as a funniest female performer in TV series
- 11 times Daytime Emmy Award in 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998 and 1997, as outstanding talk show and outstanding talk show host for The Rosie O’Donnell Show and also got 4 times nomination for this award
- 4 times Blimp Award from Kids’ Choice Awards in 1995, 1997 and 2000 as a favorite movie actress
- 4 times OFTA Television Award in 2002, 1999, 1998 and 1997 as a best host of a talk show and also got 5 times nomination for this award
- Prism Award in 2010 as a performance in TV movie
- Razzie Award in 1995 as a worst supporting actress and also got nomination for this award
- Lucy Award in 2002
- TV Guide Award in 2001 as a talk variety star of the year
- Vito Russo Award from GLAAD Media Award in 2003
- Muse Award from New York Women in Film & Television in 1996
Rosie O’Donnell Earnings from movies:
Rosie O’Donnell net worth grew after her starring movies and several shows. Her filmography gave her much fame and earnings. Her debut movie A League of Their Own was released in 1992. After that she did many films such as Sleepless in Seattle, Another Stakeout, I’ll Do Anything, Tarzan, Last party 2000, Now and Then and many other movies.
- “Last Party 2000” 0.14 million in 2001
- “America” 0.35 in 2009
- “Show Business: The Road to Broadway” 0.17 in 2005
- “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” 0.13 in 2001
- “Pursuit of Equality” 0.22 in 2005
- “All Abroad! Rosie’s Family Cruise” 0.29 in 2006
Rosie O’Donnell net worth V/s other Richest Celebrities:
Rosie O’Donnell net worth is many times bigger than many other famous comedian or TV personalities. Her net worth depend upon her movies, theater, music and TV appearance. But her endorsement are not in bigger amount of her money which she invested in different products, major brands or big companies. Although she is not in the list of top 10 richest but her net worth is many times larger than many popular celebrities.
- O’Donnell’s net worth is 2.5 times lower than the net worth of Adam Sandler
- O’Donnell’s net worth is 30 % more than the net worth of Kim Kardashian
- O’Donnell’s net worth is 3 times lower than the net worth of Trey Parker
- O’Donnell’s net worth is 6.6 times lower than the net worth of Larry David
- O’Donnell’s net worth is 37 % bigger than the net worth of Stephen Colbert
- O’Donnell’s net worth is 33 % bigger than the net worth of Jack Black
- O’Donnell’s net worth is 9 % bigger than the net worth of Martin Lawrence
A brief history of Rosie O’Donnell net worth:
Rosie O’Donnell’s net worth in 2012 was $ 57 million
Rosie O’Donnell’s net worth in 2013 was $ 80 million
Rosie O’Donnell’s net worth in 2014 was $ 86.9 million
Rosie O’Donnell’s net worth in 2015 was $ 100 million
Rosie O’Donnell’s net worth in 2016 is $120 million