$ 15 Million
Roger Federer net worth is $400 million. He is a super famous tennis player who has one singles title 17 times in his career and he has remained on the top of the list of best tennis players a total of more than 300 weeks. He is the one who is known as the king of tennis and he is expected to win every crucial and hardest tournament or championship of the tennis world. Player like Federer is not born again and again he has won almost 98% matches he played and he is considered as most successful player in the world. Major sources of Federer earnings are salary and match winning fee but on the other hand side he has a long list of endorsement with brands which we will discuss in the later section of this article.
Biography of Roger Federer
Roger Federer was born on August 8, 1981, in Basel, Switzerland. Federer’s folks met while on a business trip for a pharmaceutical organization, where they both worked. Federer appreciated games at an early age and started playing tennis at the age of just eight years old. By age eleven, he was among the Top three tennis players in Switzerland at junior level. At age twelve, he chose to stop different games and concentrate every one of his endeavors on tennis, which he felt he exceeded expectations at all the more normally. By fourteen, he was completely inundated in the diversion, playing a few competitions for each month and honing six hours seven days, alongside up to three hours of molding. To flawless his procedure, he regularly imitated his venerated images, Boris Becker and Stefan Edberg.
- Original Name: Roger Federer
- Nick Name: Roger, King of tennis
- Birth Date: August 8, 1981
- Birth Place: Basel, Switzerland
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch
- Weight: 85 kg
- Marital Status: He is married with Mirka Vavrinec
- Children: Four (TMyla, Charlene, Leo and Lennart)
- Education: Area community corresponding school
- Nationality: Switzerland
- Ethnicity: German-French-Swiss
- Occupation: Tennis Player
- Wealth Source: Tennis and endorsements
See Also: Highest Paid DJ Calvin Harris Net Worth
At age fourteen, Federer turned into the national champion in Switzerland which was held for junior level players, and was prepared at the NTS in Ecublens. He joined the International Federation for Tennis at junior level in July 1996, and Sponsored by the first time at the age of sixteen. In 1998 Federer won the lesser Wimbledon championship and Orange Bowl. He was perceived as the ITF Tennis champion of the year at junior level.
Earning Sources of Roger Federer
Roger Federer earns his income from two of his major sources tennis and endorsement deals. He has won almost 98% of his games he played so he has a huge amount in match winning fee and also he receives salary. He is endorsing brands of almost all the multinational and famous companies. Details of all his income sources are discussed in the lower section.
- His total income received in prize money is $54 million
- Roger Federer annual salary is $55 million
- Roger Federer earning in total accounts for tennis in 2007 were $9 million
- Roger Federer earning in total accounts for tennis in 2008 were $8 million
- Roger Federer earning in total accounts for in 2009 were $13 million
- Roger Federer earning in total accounts for tennis in 2010 were $12 million
- Roger Federer earning in total accounts for tennis in 2011 were $13 million
- Roger earning in total accounts for tennis in 2012 were $14 million
- Roger Federer earning in total accounts for tennis in 2013 were $11 million
- Roger Federer earning in total accounts for tennis in 2014 were $17 million
- Roger Federer earning in total accounts for tennis in 2015 were $16.5 million
- Roger Federer earning in total accounts for tennis in 2016 were $17.5 million
Now let’s discuss his detailed income from endorsements of different brands.
- In 2006 Roger received an amount of $5million from Rolex, Wilson and Netjet Combined
- In 2007 Roger made an endorsement deal with Gillette and Nation Swisse which gave him $4 million
- In 2008 he made a deal with Nike for 10 years and Jura for 7 years which gave him almost $13 million combined
- In 2009 he made a deal worth $2 million with Linda and same amount deal with credit Suisse
- He made a contract of $10 million with Mercedes Benz
- He made a contract that worth $30 million for Moet & Chandon
- He made a deal with Sunrise in 2014 and the worth of that is unknown
Comparison of Roger Federer net worth
Roger Federer net worth is $400 million he is considered as one of the richest tennis player on the planet. But how can we believe until we haven’t seen any proof? So for clarification of this we have compared his net worth with other famous tennis players and the result of the comparison is given below.
- Rafael Nadal total assets 3.3 times littler compared to net worth of Roger Federer
- Serena Williams total worth is 2.6 times littler compared to net worth of Roger Federer
- Novak Djokovic earnings in total are 4.7 times smaller compared to net worth of Roger Federer
- Andy Murray assets in total are 5.7 times smaller than total assets of Roger Federer
- Maria Sharapova wealth is 2 times littler compared to Roger Federer net worth
- Venus Williams total wealth is 5.3 times smaller than total wealth of Roger Federer
- Andy Roddick total assets is 13 times littler than total earnings of Roger Federer
Roger Federer net worth is $400 million and he is the most richest tennis player on this planet. He has made all of his net worth through his earnings from tennis like match winning fee and salary and on the other hand he has made a lot of endorsement contracts which has increased his net worth to that much higher level.
See Also: Famous Rapper Eminem Net Worth