Randy Orton net worth is $15 million. He is a wrestler by profession and is very famous on WWE. He won the world championship title 12 times, 8 times in medium weight and 4 times in world heavy weight.
You can simply imagine how big a star can be who has 12 championship titles. His fans are all over the world and he is famous for his tricks and moves he uses during fight.
He is among one of the heights paid wrestlers in the world like John Cena, HHH and Seth Rollins.
He started with his group mates and used to fight on the platform of WWE smack down.
Major sources of his net worth are salary, bonuses and incentives on wining fights. More details about Randy Orton are provided in the later sections of this article.
Biography of Randy Orton
Randy Orton was born on April 1, 1980 in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America.
His original name is Randal Keith Orton but people used to call him Randy Orton as a nick name. In her early childhood he was raised by his father and started training him from that time.
He lived with his parents in St Charles, Missouri, United States and from here he gets his initial training and learned all the moves to take down the fighter you are fighting with. His initial trainer was his father but later he joined Ohio Valley wrestling and Dave Finlay was his trainer. He has a good height and body.
He is now a 6 feet 5 inch heighted man who weighs 110kg. Apart from wrestling activities he got his early education from the Hazelwood Central High School.
- Original Name : Randal Keith Orton
- Nick Name: Randy Orton
- Birth: April 1, 1980
- Birth Place: Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America
- Height: 6 feet 5 inch
- Weight: 110 kg
- Marital Status: Married twice (Samantha Speno 2007-2013, Kimberley Kessler 2015-Present)
- Children: Two (Alanna Marie )
- Education: Hazelwood Central High School
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Occupation: Wrestler, TV personality
- Wealth Source: Wrestling
He started his career in 2000 and his debut was on March 18, 2000.
He is a well-known wrestler who is famous worldwide and people are crazy for him due to his wrestling moves and techniques.
Apart from Wrestling career his personal life also remained successful but his relationship with his prior wife Samantha Speno went wrong when she came to know about his affair with Kimberley Kessler.
Must See :Famous Rapper Eminem Net Worth
As a solution they both finally ended with divorce and ended the marriage after 6 years.
Randy Orton married with Kimberley Kessler in 2015 as both were dating way before their marriage so they get in contact of legal terms.
He has two children and one is from Samantha Speno naming Alanna Marie. Major sources of Orton net worth belongs to his wrestling career like his salary, bonuses and incentives.
MUST SEE: John Cena Net Worth
Timeline of Randy Orton net worth
Randy net worth in total is $15 millions but from where he earns that is other part of the story. More having a clear idea about his wealth we have calculated his income details that how much he receives from what sources. Details of the data analyzed are given in the lower section.
- Randy Orton assets in 2011 were $2.5 million
- In 2012 his assets jumped to $3.1 million
- Year later in 2013 again his assets increased and totaled $3.9 million
- His assets were $7 million in 2014
- Net worth of Randy Orton in 2015 was $10 million
- Current net worth of Randy Orton in 2020 is $15 million
A Constant rise in income of Randy Orton can be seen in the data above. The main reason behind increase in his net worth is increase in his salary and incentives he receives from match wins and you can imagine how much a world champion of 12 times would have received.
How much does Randy Orton make a year?
The current salary of Randy Orton is estimated to $1.1 million on a yearly basis
Vince McMahon – $1 billion
Universal champion Brock Lesnar is the highest–paid member of WWE‘s
Triple H net worth is $40 million
Big Show net worth is $20 million
Comparison of Randy Orton net worth
Randy Orton is very famous wrestler who has achieved many titles apart from 12 world championships but where he stands among other wrestlers in term of wealth this is a question to be answered yet. For this we have collected data of different Wrestlers and compared it with Randy Orton. Results of the comparison are provided in the lower section.
- Triple H net worth is almost 1.6 times greater than Randy Orton assets
- Randy net worth is 1.6 times littler than Hulk Hogan assets
- John Cena is 2.3 times ahead in terms of net worth compared to Randy Orton
- Big Show net worth is 1.2 times higher than Randy Orton
- Shawn Michaels net worth is almost the same about the assets of Randy Orton
- Bill Goldberg net worth is around 1.25 times lower than Randy Orton
- The Undertaker net worth is similar with the Randy Orton
- CM Punk net worth is almost the half compared to Randy Orton
- Randy net worth is 7.5 times bigger than Daniel Bryan
Randy Orton net worth is $15 million. He is a professional wrestler who has won 12 titles of WWE championships. His average salary is $2.75 million per year and he receives incentives over his wins too. Major Sources of his income are Salary, wrestling matches, bonuses and incentives on match wins.