$ 115 Million
An influential, very talented, philanthropist and best-selling recording musical artist Pink net worth is around $ 115 million. Her birth name is Alecia Beth Moore. She is one of the most successful musical artist in the world. She won many times Billboards, Grammy Awards and many others.
- Born on: 8 Sep, 1979
- Born in: Pennsylvania, U.S.A
- Profession: Singer, Actress, Dancer, songwriter, Composer
- Famous for: Singing
In her early age Pink joined a band “Middle ground” and also wrote lyrics about her feelings. When she was 14 years old she started to perform on stage and introduce herself as the name of “Pink”. In 2000 she released her first studio album “Can’t Take Me Home” which reached at number 4 on Billboard Hot 100 and number 26 on Billboard 200 and won many awards. After that her 2nd studio album “Missundaztood” was released in 2001 and every single of this album reached the top of European Hot 100.
Try This and Fun House:
In 2003 she released her 3rd album “Try This” and in 2005 4th album “I’m Not Dead”. Every single of both studio album reached at top number on Billboard Hot 100 and country charts. In 2008 she released her next studio album “Funhouse” which reached on number one on ARIA charts and number one hit on the Billboard Hot 100. Pink net worth accumulating by her concert tours on worldwide and sold over albums in millions copies.
You + Me and The Truth About Love:
In 2012 Pink released his next album “The Truth About Love” that was best-selling album of 2013 and sold over copies were near about 10 million. In 2014 she released her album “You + Me” which reached on number 4 on Billboard 100 and on country charts it became number one.
Pink’s financial holdings and other endorsement:
Pink net worth accumulating by her sold over albums and concert tours but also she has some endorsement deals with major brands and products such as V8 Supercars, Cover Girl Outlast lipstick, Cover Girl Outlast Super Sizer for eye care, Cover Girl Outlast Stay Luminous for skin care. But that’s not enough amount of money which she endorse in some companies even if she reached at top 50 richest celebrity in the world. But her earning rate is many time higher than some other top richest singers.
Pink as a Philanthropist:
Pink is no doubt an incredible celebrity and as well as philanthropist. She has also done charity support with some big charities such as GLAAD, Papulation Services International, PETA, Planned Parenthood, Artists for Peace and Justice, Human Rights Campaign, Greenpeace, Make Poverty History and Keep-a-Breast. There are 27 foundations and charities supported by Pink.
Pink’s Awards and Honors:
Pink net worth grew from her success from musical career. She is recipient of several music awards from the Grammy, Brits and MTV and more. She released 7 video albums but her 2nd album got a boom and gave her much fame on worldwide. She won 100 times and 137 times nominated for numerous awards.
Awards won by Pink:
- Pink won 5 times American Music Awards in 2001, 2003 and 2013
- Pink won 6 times Billboard Music Awards in 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2013,
- Pink won Blockbuster Entertainment Award in 2001
- Pink won 3 times BMI Awards in 2008 and 2015
- Pink won Brit Award in 2003
- Pink won 3 times Grammy Award in 2002, 2004 and 2011
- Pink won 16 times MTV Award in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2013
- Pink won 2 times World Music Awards in 2003 and 2007
- Pink won Teen Choice Award in 2001
- Pink won Swiss Music Award in 2010
- Pink won 2 times ASCAP in 2008
Pink net worth breakdown from her Studio Albums:
Major part of Pink Net Worth depend on concert tours. There is brief history of her albums outcome.
- Pink’s earning from his “Can’t Take Me Home” studio album was $ 4.8 million in 2000
- Pink’s earning from his “Missundazstood” studio album was $ 14.2 million in 2001
- Pink’s earning from his “Try This” studio album was $ 3.1 million in2003
- Pink’s earning from his “I’m Not Dead” studio album was $ 6.3 million in2006
- Pink’s earning from his “Funhouse” studio album was $ 6.2 million in 2008
- Pinks earning reached at $ 36 million in 2009
- In 2010 it reached at $ 44 million from her hit album “So Far!!”
- Pink’s earning from his “The Truth About Love” studio album was $ 8.4 million in 2012
Pink net worth V/s some other Richest Celebrities:
Pink net worth is many time higher than some popular singers and rappers. But still there are many others whose net worth far from the Pink’s worth. Pink needs to invest her amount of money in major brands, big companies and in her music work. After that there’ll be not any single hurdle to take her net worth in billionaires.
- Pink’s net worth 2 times lower than the net worth of Rihanna
- Justine Bieber net worth 1.9 times higher than the net worth of Pink
- Pink’s net worth 1.7 times lower than the net worth ofBritney spears
- Shakira net worth2.5 times higher than the net worth of Pink
- Katy Perry net worth 2.3 times higher than the net worth of Pink
- Pink’s net worth 4.5 times lower than the net worth of Mariah Carey
- Pink’s net worth 7 times lower than the net worth of Madonna