$ 13 million
Paul Wall net worth is $13 million. He is a professional American actor, rapper, singer and songwriter who have started his career from year 1981. By and by he is working under the mark named Swisha house records. He even worked together with numerous different rappers to make new tunes. Being a rapper he is much acclaimed and his work has picked up a considerable measure of notoriety all through the world. His melodic accomplice was Chamillionaire. He discharged numerous synergistic tunes with his melodic accomplice like “Get Ya Mind Correct”. In year 2005 he got teamed up with the name named Atlantic records. His joint effort with Atlantic records was likewise exceptionally fruitful. His introduction tunes with Atlantic records are Stay True and The Peoples Champ Get Money. He is one among the wealthiest rappers on the planet.
Biography of Paul Wall
Paul Wall was born on March 11, 1981 in Houston, Texas, United States of America. He was raised by both of his parents and he got his early education from the corresponding school and later moved to Jersey Village High School and graduated from here. He got admission in Houston University and done his masters in Mass communication from there. After that his love for music brought him to the music industry and started his career in 1981. First of all he started from singing songs with combined groups but later he started singing alone and released his own albums. Apart from that he started working at KBXX radio and has entertained millions of people with his voice. Radio, music albums, concerts, tours and endorsements combined made his net worth equal to $13 million.
- Original Name: Paul Michael Slayton
- Nick Name: Paul Wall
- Birth Date: March 11, 1981
- Birth Place: Houston, Texas, United States of America
- Height: 05 feet 09 inch
- Weight: 76 kg
- Marital Status: Married to Crystal Wall
- Children: Two (William and Noelle)
- Education: Jersey Village High School, Houston University
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: American
- Occupation: Actor, rapper, singer, songwriter
- Wealth Source: Music and Movies
We have discussed enough about his professional life now let’s discuss about his personal life that how many girlfriends he has? Where he lives and how many children he has? His love life is quite known for all in media as he was seen many times dating with Crystal Wall with which later he got married. The couple has two children and is living a happy life together.
Earning Sources of Paul Wall
Paul Wall assets are rising with the everyday passing and we are interested in knowing what are the sources which are increasing his net worth are? Major sources of his earnings are music sales, concerts, tours and endorsements. All the details of his earnings from these sources are provided below.
- Highest earning movie of Paul Wall was “Player’s School” which gave him total income of $1 million
- “Def Jam: Icon” was another popular movie of Paul Wall which gave him total of $0.8 million
- 74 million was earned by Paul Wall from his movie “Furnace”
- His music album “Sole Music” sales gave him total amount of $ 66 million
- He has earned $0.6 million from his movie “Fast Life”
- From all these sources combined he has made total income of $3.9 million
Timeline of Paul Wall net worth
In the previous section we have displayed major earning sources and how much he has earned from these sources but in this section we are interested in knowing how much his worth was in each year. Details of his net worth standing at the end of each year are provided below.
- In 2010 assets in total of Paul Wall were $5 million
- In 2011 worth in total of Paul Wall was $5.5 million
- In 2012 calculated assets of Paul Wall were $6.6 million
- In 2013 estimated worth of Paul Wall was $8.8 million
- In 2014 total calculated wealth of Paul Wall was $10 million
- In 2015 Paul Wall net worth was $11.8 million
- In 2016 Paul Wall complete assets were totaled as $12.5 million
- In 2017 worth in total of Paul Wall was $13 million
Comparison of Paul Wall net worth
Paul wall net worth is $13 million. He is a famous youngest American rapper and actor but his net worth is quite lower compared to other rappers and actors that may be due to his excessive expenses. We have compared his net worth with other rappers and the details of comparison are provided as follows.
- I net worth is 5.7 times greater compared to Paul wall net worth
- Snoop Dogg net worth is 10 times bigger compared to Paul wall
- Lil Wayne net worth is 11.5 times greater compared to Paul wall
- Drake net worth is 4 times bigger compared to Paul wall
- NAS net worth is 1.3 times greater compared to Paul wall
- Future net worth is almost 1.6 times littler compared to Paul wall
- The Game net worth is 1.9 times bigger compared to Paul wall
- Method Man net worth is almost the same compared to Paul wall
Paul Wall net worth is $13 million. He is American youngest professional actor, rapper, singer, songwriter and producer. He has earned his net worth from music sales, concerts and tours and endorsement deals but his net worth is quite lower compared to net worth of other famous rappers.
See Also: Singer Cee Lo Green Net Worth