$ 5 million
Nicole Curtis net worth is $5 million. She is famous for hosting her own reality show “Rehab Addict” on DIY TV and she owns business of decorators and house furnishers in America. She had interest in renovating houses and buildings from her child life. Her grandfather was in this business and she was very attached with him so she got interest in these things from her grandfather and started her own business when grown up. She also started a reality TV show which is mentioned above and she sell houses in that show after renovating them in new styles and sometimes she often doesn’t charge the renovation cost. She is more interested in buying old houses of World War II structure and then renovates it and sells it. This is the major sources of income for Nicole Curtis.
Biography of Nicole Curtis
Nicole Curtis was born on August 20, 1976 in Detroit, Michigan, United States. She lived with her parents and grandparents in early life and later moved to the Lake Orion, Michigan, United States. She got her early education from Lake Orion high school and later she moved to University of Michigan from where she got a degree in education. She is more of self-made style girl and don’t like to work in an environment where there is a bossy style. She worked in her student career in vacation as a freelancer and didn’t work in a structured organization.
- Name : Nicole Lynn Curtis
- Nick Name: Rehab Addict
- Born: August 20, 1976
- Birth place: Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Height: 5 feet 3 inch
- Weight: 55 kg
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Children: one son (Ethan)
- Education: University of Michigan, United States
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White Mix
- Occupation: Home renovator, house decorator and TV host
- Wealth Source: Business and television
From start she had interest in decorating and renovating and she was interested in getting a degree in the relevant field but due to unavailability of the courses she was enrolled in masters in law but later she changed it in to education. During her college life she had an affair with her class fellow who is her ex-boyfriend now and she had a son named Ethan from him. But she is still unmarried and living alone with his 16 years old child. In 2015 she had announced that she is expecting another baby in the coming year but you will be amazed to know that she is still single and has no husband and even boyfriend. Major sources of Nicole Curtis net worth are his business and TV shows which she hosts and is famous as Rehab Addict.
Sources of Nicole Curtis net worth
Major sources of Nicole Curtis net worth are TV shows and her business deals of buying old houses and then making profits from renovating and selling it. we can only estimate her earnings from the TV shows here because data of her business is unavailable and it’s not easy to get data of her sale purchase and then estimating the renovation cost and calculating profits. That’s why we have only relied on the data which is available about her earnings from the Television industry. If you are interested in knowing about her net worth facts and figures than refer to the lower portion of this section.
- Major sources of her income come from different episodes of Rehab addict in which she collects donations and manages sale or purchase of houses. She makes different theme for every new episode which is a major success source of this show and ultimately leads her to higher income
- Most recent and another famous serial of her is on air on TV which is known as Home and family
- She also performed in different mini films in which Beach flip is famous and its several parts were released in 2015 with different names. Definitely these mini films are also the source of increase in Nicole Curtis net worth
- She also worked as producer and her major production is Rehab addict in which She likes the freedom of working according to her own style
- Apart from TV the major portion of Nicole Curtis comes from his home renovation and decoration business which leads Nicole Curtis net worth to $5 million
Comparison of Nicole Curtis net worth
In the previous section we have discussed how Nicole Curtis made her net worth equal to $5 million but in this section we are interested to know that how much she has money among other famous reality show hosts in the Hollywood. For this we have compared Nicole Curtis net worth with other celebrities and the result of the analysis are provided below.
- Famous reality show host RuPaul net worth is 1.25 times smaller than net worth of Nicole Curtis
- Jimmy Kimmel net worth is almost 7 times higher than Nicole Curtis net worth
- Nicole Curtis assets are about the half compared to James Cordon
- Rachel Zoe net worth is double than the net worth of Nicole Curtis
- Chelsea Handler net worth is 5 times greater than Nicole Curtis net worth
- Samantha Bee net worth is almost half about the net worth of Nicole Curtis
- Nicole Curtis assets are almost 20 times higher than an average American assets
Nicole Curtis net worth is neither too high and nor too low she lies somewhere in middle in the net worth chart of Hollywood reality show celebrities. Her net worth is greater than Samantha Bee and RuPaul and on the other hand her net worth is smaller than Jimmy Kimmel, James Cordon, Rachel Zoe and Chelsea Handler. So we can say from the above comparison that apart from her business she is famous in her acting and producing career too in the television industry of Hollywood.
Nicole Curtis net worth is $5 million. Major sources of her net worth are his earnings from famous TV reality show Rehab addict and business deals of house renovation and decoration. She is more interested in pre-world war II structured houses and uses her creativity in renovating and giving good shapes and earns profit from its sales.