$ 50 million
A very talented actor, rapper, comedian, musician and television personality Nick Cannon net worth is around $ 50 million according to various source. Nick Cannon starred in several films and TV series in which School Dance, Chiraq, and Drumline are included. His source of wealth is depend upon his performance on TV. Nick Cannon earns per year $ 10 million from which $ 70,000 earnings come from per episode of America’s Got Talent.
- Born on: 8 Oct, 1980
- Born in: San Diego, California, U.S.
- Profession: Actor, comedian, Musician, record producer, writer, TV producer, singer, rapper
- Famous for: Pop singer, TV personality
Cannon started his music career in his early teenage with the rap group “Da G4 Dope Bomb Squad” with his friend Steve Groves. In 2003 Nick Cannon released his first studio album “Nick Cannon”. After that he released his 2nd album “Stages” that was his own record label, Can-I-Ball Records. Nick Cannon net worth increased by his world concert tours and sales of albums. In 2009 Cannon cancelled his old label and formed new one as NCredible Entertainment. In 2013 Cannon released his next studio album White People Party Music.
Nick Cannon as a TV personality:
Wild N Out” a comedy series by MTV was hosted, produced and created by Nick Cannon in 2005. And in that year Cannon also hosted Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards. Nick Cannon also hosted many TV Shows including America Got Talent. Nick cannon net worth also raised by his this reality show hosting from where he earns $ 70 thousand per episode. He hosted Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest in 2011. His incredible work on TV is Wild N Out, Incredible Crew, React to That, Make it Pop, Real Husband of Hollywood and Nickelodeon HALO Awards.
Cannon work on big screen:
Nick Cannon net worth raised when he starred in several movies. His incredible work in Drumline which released in 2002 and nominated many time from this movie. In 2003 he released Love Don’t Cost a Thing. In 2008 the film “George Romero’s Day of the Dead” he played a big role.
Nick Cannon investment and other Endorsements:
Nick Cannon has endorsed with many products and brands such as Express Smile Atlanta, Boost Mobile, Honda civic and Lyfe Tea. He has an endorsement deal with a popular speakers and headphone barnd, Monster NCredible Ntune and Monster NCredible NErgy. Nick Cannon net worth grew up after his major contribution from hosting several shows on radio and television. In New York as a Chief Creative Officer for RadioShack, cannon hosting a morning show on radio.
Cannon as a Philanthropist:
As a philanthropist Nick Cannon has charities to many organizations. He worked to encouraging the youth and teens about their passion and then take action in their society and communities. For that purpose Nick Cannon announced “Do Something” for public service in 2011. As a spokesperson Cannon serves himself for National Association of Letter Carriers. This organization’s annual national food derive is held throughout the U.S. in May’s 2nd Saturday. Ha has also done charity work with many other charities such as Alzheimer’s Association, A Place called Home, STOMP Out Bullying, Andre Agassi Foundation for Education, Reality Cares and Get Schooled Foundation.
Cannon’s Awards and Honors:
Nick Cannon net worth accumulating from his winning awards and many times nominations from several TV shows Hosting, his filmography, discography and other video albums.
- Nick Cannon nominated two times for Black Reel Awards. In 2003 nominated for this award from his film Drumline and after that in 2006 he was nominated for Black reel award from the best ensemble.
- In 2006 Cannon received Hollywood Film festival Award as an ensemble of the year.
- Nick cannon won the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards as a favorite TV actor in 2001 from The Nick Cannon Show. And also two time nominated for this award in 2002 and 2003.
- For MTV Awards, Nick Cannon also nominated two times in 2003 from Drumline.
- For Teen Choice Awards, Cannon nominated 7 times in 2003, 2004, 2006 and 2007.
- Cannon won NAACP Image Awards in 2012 for outstanding supporting actor.
Nick Cannon Yearly earnings and breakdown:
- In 2009 Nick cannon has $ 7 million asset which arose from purchasing their Bel Air.
- In 2010 Nick made $ 10 million amount.
- In 2012 Nick Cannon has $ 10 million which is his minimum earnings at that time. But Nick Cannon net worth with his wife’s earnings included was $ 530 million.
- In 2013 Nick cannon net worth was $ 20 million, which arose from his international performances, concert tours and other assets such as his Mercedes.
- In 2015 Nick made $ 20 million amount but at the same time Nick Cannon net worth is 11 times less than his wife Maria Carey who is a famous singer.
- Nick Cannon earns $ 10 million per year.
Nick Cannon net worth Comparison with other famous Rappers:
Nick Cannon net worth is many time higher than some popular rappers. But still there are many others whose net worth far from the cannon’s worth. Cannon needs to invest his amount of money in major brands, big companies and in his music work. After that there’ll be not any single hurdle to take his worth in billionaires.
- Cannon’s net worth 16 times higher than the net worth of Neef Buck
- Cannon’s net worth 25 times lower than the net worth of Ice Cube
- Cannon’s net worth 22 times higher than the net worth of Snoop Dogg
- Cannon’s net worth 15 times higher than the net worth of Pitbull
- Cannon’s net worth 15 times higher than the net worth of Nicki Minaj
- Cannon’s net worth 8 times lower than the net worth of Honey Singh
- Cannon’s net worth 16 times higher than the net worth of Monie Love