Youngsters are now a days coming up with new ideas every day and they are starting their own business. Martin Shkreli is also one from them and he is emerging American entrepreneur who is also the CEO of three biggest companies in America. He started his business with his partners and created three different companies and the most famous company is Retrophin. Moreover he is also involved in different business sectors like funds hedging, live streaming and corporate bonding. All these sources combined made Martin Shkreli net worth equal to $105 million. More details about the worth of Martin Shkreli are decribed below in the lower sections of this article.
Biography of Martin Shkreli
Martin Shkreli was born on April 01, 1983 in Brooklyn, New York, United States of America. He was born to a working class family and his parents have made lot of efforts in raising him up. His original name is Martin Shkreli but he is more famous with the different names like Martin, Shkreli and Pharm boy. Martin got his early education from the area community school and later he got admission in Baruch College and graduated in Pharmacy degree from here. He started his career in pharmacy and later he started three companies along with his partners. He is currently the CEO of Turning Pharmaceuticals. All of his income earned is from these business sources and there is also an addition of multiple endorsement deals which contributed a lot in his net worth compilation.
- Original Name: Martin Shkreli
- Nick Name: Martin
- Birth Date: April 01, 1983
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, New York, United States of America
- Height: 05 feet 05 inch
- Weight: 65 kg
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Children: None
- Education: Baruch College
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: American
- Occupation: Pharmacist
- Wealth Source: Business
We have talked enough about his professional life and biography now we are going to explain his personal life. He is quite famous now days in media as he has posted pictures of a writer “Lauren Duca” on his twitter accounts which he was shown as proposing her. Later she requested twitter to block him and his official account is blocked. Martin has a strong crush on Lauren but Lauren is not interested in this proposal but Martin is not understanding this scenario and doing different type of disturbing activities.
Earning Sources of Martin Shkreli
Martin Shkreli has earned major proportionate of his earnings from the pharmacy business and other medicines business. It is famous in news that Martin has made major portion of his wealth by illegally raising the prices of life saving drugs after becoming CEO of the company. More sources of his income are endorsements of different brands and appearances on different events and television. Details of all of his income sources are provided below.
- In 2012 Martin Shkreli has earned $6 million from different sources
- In 2013 Martin Shkreli has earned $7.8 million from different sources
- In 2014 Martin Shkreli has earned $10.2 million from different sources
- In 2015 Martin Shkreli has earned $11.7 million from different sources
- In 2016 Martin Shkreli has earned $13.5 million from different sources
Timeline of Martin Shkreli Worth
In the previous section we have explored different sources of Martin Shkreli worth but in this section we are interested in knowing how much Martin has made from all of his sources in each year and what was his net worth in each year? For this we have collected his data and prepared a combined analysis of his earnings that resulted in the following figures.
- In 2010 total worth of Martin Shkreli was eastimated as $45 million
- In 2011 total worth of Martin Shkreli was eastimated as $50 million
- In 2012 total worth of Martin Shkreli was eastimated as $57 million
- In 2013 total worth of Martin Shkreli was eastimated as $70 million
- In 2014 total worth of Martin Shkreli was eastimated as $80 million
- In 2015 total worth of Martin Shkreli was eastimated as $87 million
- In 2016 total worth of Martin Shkreli was eastimated as $100 million
- In 2017 total worth of Martin Shkreli was eastimated as $105 million
Comparison of Martin Shkreli Worth
Martin Shkreli assets in total are more than $100 million and in the previous sections we have elaborated that how he has made these assets. In order to get to know that in his business area where he stands, we have compared his net worth with other young famous entrepreneurs and the results of the comparison are provided below.
- Andrew Gower net worth is 6.8 times greater compared to Martin Shkreli
- Blake Ross net worth is 1.5 times bigger compared to Martin Shkreli
- Andrew Michael net worth is 1.8 times higher compared to Martin Shkreli
- John Vechey net worth is 1.75 times smaller compared to Martin Shkreli
- Jake Nickell net worth is about the half compared to Martin Shkreli
- Aodhan Cullen net worth is 3.75 times littler compared to Martin Shkreli
- Matt Mickiewicz net worth is almost the same compared to Martin Shkreli
- Ashley Qualls net worth is 13 times smaller compared to Martin Shkreli
Martin Shkreli assets in total are $105 million. He is a famous American Pharm businessman and is CEO Retrophin. He has made his wealth higher from these business sources and is now under allegations that he has made money by raising the prices of drug saving medicines. The case is in court and he is kept under strict surveillance.