$ 120 million
Adele net worth is $120 million. She is an English singer and songwriter. She started her career in 2006 and from XL recordings. She gained popularity and signing of contracts after her friend posted her song on social website MySpace. She got millions of likes and this post was the reason for her biggest ever contract singing with the XL productions. Her first album rated seven times as platinum in UK and three times in USA. She was named as emerging star in different magazines and also got appreciation in the Gunnies world record. She is an award winner of Grammy award in year 2009 and also in 2012 for the song Skyfall of James bond movie. Main source of Adele net worth is music.
Biography of Adele
- Date of Birth: May 5, 1988
- Birth Place: Tottenham, London, United Kingdom
- Marital Status: unmarried (dating with Simon Konecki since 2011)
- Children: 1 son
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity: British
- Education: BRIT school for performing arts and technology
- Occupation: Singer, song writer
- Wealth Source: Music
Adele was born on May 5, 1988 in Tottenham, London, United Kingdom. She is a professional English singer and song writer who got her degree in performing arts and technology from BRIT school. She is unmarried till now but dating with Simon Konecki since 2011 and both have a son who was born on October 19, 2012. She started her singing career officially in 2006 after signing a contract with XL productions. Before this she used to sing songs in family and friends gathering, her friend posted a video on Myspace of her song that gave her many likes.
Timeline of Adele net worth
Adele net worth is in constant rise from her career start as she is very popular among people of UK and world too. Her album sales and concerts are the main sources of her wealth. Look at the figures below to know how much she has earned in each previous year.
- Adele total assets in 2009 were $14 million
- Adele total assets in 2010 were $16.5 million
- Adele total assets in 2011 were $42 million
- Adele total assets in 2012 were $55 million
- Adele total assets in 2013 were $65 million
- Adele total assets in 2014 were $78 million
- Adele total assets in 2015 were $87 million
- Adele total assets in 2016 are $120 million
A constant rise in yearly income and assets is seen in the figures above. That might be due to increase in no. of sales of her albums and concerts. Moreover as a celebrity she obviously she receives handsome amount in different endorsements.
Sources of Adele net worth
Earlier we have discussed year wise income and assets of Adele now for clearer understanding we have collected data of her earning sources. Look at the figures below to know how much she earns from her music sales, concerts and other activities.
- Earning of Adele from music sales totals $80 million
- Earning of Adele from Concert Tours totals $25 million
- Earning of Adele from YouTube viewership totals $40 million
- Earning of Adele from Investments totals $3 million
- Earning of Adele from Add up income totals $140 million
- Adele paid income tax of amount totaling $74 million
- Total expenses that occurred during the year totals $20 million
- Normal Adele Annual Salary is $8 million
- Adele Net Worth in total is around $120 million
Adele receives most of her income from music sales, concerts and YouTube viewership. Her net worth from music sales alone is $80 million. Apart from her earnings she spends lot of money as expenses due to her luxurious lifestyle. She pays huge amount in taxes her tax according to her income and life style bracket amounts sum of $74 million. Despite of all these expenses and high living cost her net worth stands at $120 million.
Comparison of Adele net worth
After getting information about net worth sources it’s necessary to compare her net worth with others in the industry to get clearer picture of where she stands among them in the list. Look at the details given below.
- Adele total assets compared to Taylor Swift total assets are 6 times littler
- Adele total assets compared to Rihanna total assets are 7 times littler
- Adele total assets compared to Jay Z total assets are 12 times littler
- Adele total assets compared to Beyonce total assets are 9 times littler Adele
- Adele total assets compared to Dr. Dre total assets are 18 times littler
- Adele total assets compared to Selena Gomez total assets are 10% littler
- Adele total assets compared to Nicki Minaj total assets are 30% littler
- Adele total assets compared to Barack Obama total assets are 13 times bigger
- Adele total assets compared to ordinary American total assets are 600 times bigger
One thing is clear after analyzing the data above that Adele net worth is lower in the industry as compared to other singers. Her net worth 6 times lower than Taylor Swift, 7 times lower than Rihanna, 9 percent lower than Beyonce, 12 times lower than Jay Z, 18 times lower than Dr. Dre, 30 percent lower than Nicki Minaj and 10 percent lower than Salena Gomez. Moreover her net worth is 13 times bigger than ex American president Barack Obama and 600 times bigger than a common American.
Adele is a British English singer and song writer who entered in to career in 2006 with XL productions. Adele net worth is $120 million. Most part of Adele net worth is from her music sales and concerts. Moreover she has received and average amount of $40 million from YouTube viewership. She lives a luxurious life and her average expenses are $20 million. Apart from her earnings she has paid tax with a percentage of 56 that totals an amount of $74 million.