$ 15 million
Lloyd Banks is one of the popular hip hop rapper and recording artists. Bank and his two kin were raised by his mom. He is not from rich foundation. He is an independent tycoon which he is extremely glad for. Mainstream hip bounce recording craftsmen 50 Cents and Tony Yayo are the youth companions of Lloyd Banks. They likewise shaped a gathering named G-Unit. In 2008 he discharged his second collection Terminate on Sight. Lloyd Banks has discharged such a large number of blend tapes that he was additionally granted Mix-tape Artist of the Year Award in 2004. Music and motion picture are the main wellsprings of pay of Lloyd Banks.
Biography of Lloyd Banks
Lloyd Banks was born on April 30, 1982 in New Carrollton, Maryland, United States of America. His parents were one of the migrants from Africa and have faced all the problems in America what other migrant have faced. On his birth his parents gave him a name Christopher Charles Lloyd but he is more famous with his professional/nick name Lloyd Banks. He was raised by his parents in Maryland and he got his early education from August Martin High School. After that he never pursued his studies and involved himself in many crime related activities. After that one of his friends gave him a suggestion that his voice is good so he can start his career in singing. Afterwards he started singing and got appreciation and achieved level of heights. Now major source of income for Lloyd Banks is music but he also earns income from endorsements.
- Original Name: Christopher Charles Lloyd
- Nick Name: Lloyd Banks
- Birth Date: April 30, 1982
- Birth Place: New Carrollton, Maryland, United States of America
- Height: 06 feet 01 inch
- Weight: 82 kg
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Children: Unknown
- Education: August Martin High School
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Occupation: Singer, rapper, hip-hop artist
- Wealth Source: Music
Lloyd Banks started his career in the late 2000s and has got a lot of success in his professional career but he always remained in criminal activities like drugs dealing, smuggling and other street crimes which got him into the jail multiple times and heavy fines were imposed on him. Due to this his net worth decreased in millions and has been remained in deficit for a long time period. Apart from his professional life his personal life also remained troublesome as he was jailed many times and his girlfriend’s left him. He had been in many affairs from his teen age but he never got married with any of them.
Earning sources of Lloyd Banks
Lloyd Banks earnings are consisted of his music sales, concerts, tours and shows. Apart from these major sources he has earned a little from endorsements and sponsorships as well. All of his sources combined made his net worth equal to $15 million. Details about his each earning source are provided below.
- His highest earning album is “V6: The Gift” which gave Lloyd Banks $4 million
- “Return of the PLK” is his another successful album which added $3 million into the accounts of Lloyd Banks
- $3.5 million were added to the income bucket of Lloyd Banks from the sales of his music album “Halloween Havoc”
- He has also worked in movies and his recordings in movie “Sh*t: G Unit Radio” gave him $3 million
- His assets were roused with $2.5 million from the sales of “Money in Da Bank” Volume no. 5
- He has earned almost $16 million from his music sources alone
Timeline of Lloyd Banks total assets
In the previous section we have checked what his major sources of earnings are and how much he has earned from them but in this section we are interested in knowing how much he has earned from each of his sources and which is the final position of his total assets at the end of each year. Detailed information about all of these is provided below.
- In 2010 total assets of Lloyd Banks were estimated as $1.8 million
- In 2011 Worth in total of Lloyd Banks was $2.5 million
- In 2012 calculated assets of Lloyd Banks at the end of the year were $3 million
- In 2013 assets in total of Lloyd Banks were $5 million
- In 2014 net assets at the end of year of Lloyd Banks were shown as $8 million
- In 2015 calculated worth of Lloyd Banks at the end of the year was $10 million
- In 2016 total worth of Lloyd Banks was $14 million
- In 2017 worth in total of Lloyd Banks is $15 million
Comparison of Lloyd Banks total assets
Lloyd Banks is one of the famous young rappers in America but his net worth compared to other rappers is little lower. Details about his comparison with other famous rappers are provided below.
- Nas net worth is almost equal compared to Lloyd Banks
- Ice Cube net worth is 9 times greater compared to Lloyd Banks
- Kendrick Lamar net worth is 2.2 times bigger compared to Lloyd Banks
- Busta Rhymes net worth is 4.3 times greater compared to Lloyd Banks
- Common net worth is 2.3 times bigger compared to Lloyd Banks
- Cole net worth is almost equal compared to Lloyd Banks
- Scarface net worth is 30 times littler compared to Lloyd Banks
Lloyd Banks is American singer, rapper and hip-hop artist. His total assets are estimated as $15 million at current date and major sources of his earnings are music and endorsements.