Lil Wayne net worth is $60 million. He is a professional singer, songwriter, rapper and hip hop artist. Apart from his music career he is also famous as a brilliant entrepreneur. He started his career in late 1990s and thrown many hit music albums in the market. His debut album was “The black is hot” which was released in 1999 and got platinum recognition certified in America. Some of most famous albums of Lil Wayne are Bling Bling, The Carter, Rebirth and I am not human being. He is also a Grammy award winner for his Rap albums Got money and lollipop. Major sources of Lil Wayne are Music sales and his business deals.
Biography of Lil Wayne
- Date of Birth: September 27, 1982
- Birth Place: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- Marital Status: Divorced (married with Antonia Wright in 2004 and got divorced in 2006)
- Children: 4
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Education: Marion Abramson Senior High School
- Occupation: Rapper, singer, songwriter and entrepreneur
- Wealth Source: Music
Lil Wayne was born on September 27, 1982 in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. He is famous American rapper, songwriter, singer hip-hop artist and entrepreneur. His albums got many hits in the market. He is one of the best rapper in music industry according to people choice. He graduated in drama degree from Marion Abramson School. He is successful in music industry but his personal life always remained in crisis and problems remains always with his family life. He married with Antonia wright in 2004 but they got divorced in 2006 due to misunderstanding between each other.
Timeline of Lil Wayne net worth
Let’s see how much income each year Lil Wayne has received in his career this will give us clear understanding about the Lil Wayne net worth and his career boost. Look at the figures given below.
- Lil Wayne total assets in 2008 were $23 million
- Lil Wayne total assets in 2009 were $25 million
- Lil Wayne total assets in 2010 were $28 million
- Lil Wayne total assets in 2011 were $32.5 million
- Lil Wayne total assets in 2012 were $35 million
- Lil Wayne total assets in 2013 were $46 million
- Lil Wayne total assets in 2014 were $55 million
- Lil Wayne total assets in 2015 were $58 million
- Lil Wayne total assets in 2016 were $60 million
A constant rise in Lil Wayne net worth can be seen in the figures above. That’s may be due to his music sales boost every year. His every new album receives more sales than previous one that’s why his many albums are planted in platinum and gold category. Moreover he receives lot of amount in YouTube viewership too.
Comparison of Lil Wayne net worth
For clearer picture about Lil Wayne net worth we have compared it with different celebrities in Hollywood. Let’s see in the given below figures the real facts about his net worth.
- Lil Wayne net worth in actual total $60 million
- Lil Wayne total assets compared to Kanye West total assets are about the same
- Lil Wayne total assets compared to Nicki Minaj total assets are about the same
- Lil Wayne total assets compared to Drake total assets are 1.4 times littler
- Lil Wayne total assets compared to Rihanna total assets are 4 times littler
- Lil Wayne total assets compared to Beyonce total assets are 6 times littler
- Lil Wayne total assets compared to Jay Z total assets are 8 times littler
- Lil Wayne total assets compared to Dr. Dre total assets are 12 times littler
- Lil Wayne total assets compared to Barack Obama total assets are 20 times greater
- Lil Wayne total assets compared to average American total assets are 940 times greater
Lil Wayne net worth compared to other singers in the Hollywood like Rihanna, Jay Z, Drake and Beyoncé is lower. But his net worth is almost the same with little plus and minus with Nicki Minaj and kanye West. But his net worth if compared to Obama and common American is very high.
Sources of Lil Wayne net worth
Major sources of Lil Wayne net worth are his music album sales, concerts, endorsements, YouTube viewership and his business deals. We have cracked each area of his earnings to have a clear picture that how much he has earned in each area. Look at the figures below to see his facts about his earnings.
- Lil Wayne earnings from concert tours totals $57 million
- Lil Wayne earnings from music sales totals $21 million
- Lil Wayne earnings from single lead singer totals $12 million
- Lil Wayne earnings from YouTube viewership totals $13 million
- Lil Wayne earnings from endorsements totals $8 million
- Lil Wayne earnings from his production house (Young money entertainment) totals $5 million
- Lil Wayne Paid life time tax that totals $45 million
- Lil Wayne Paid tax on investments he made that totals $6 million
- Lil Wayne expenses throughout the year totals $23 million
- Lil Wayne made investments on different projects that totals $20 million
- Lil wane net worth in actual totals $60 million
From the above figures one thing is sure that major portion of Lil Wayne net worth comes from his concerts and music sales. Other sources like endorsements and production has very little proportionate in Lil Wayne earnings. He pays huge taxes due to his income tax bracket that totals $45 million plus he incurred expenses in the year that totals $23 million. After deducting all his outgoings from incomings Lil Wayne net worth stands at $60 million.
Lil Wayne net worth is $60 million. His major sources of earnings are concerts he do and his music albums sales. Moreover he also receives handsome amount from his viewership on YouTube. Proportionate of endorsements in his earnings is very low as compared to other singers and famous celebrities.