$ 28 million
Lil Jon net worth is $28 million and he is no more abnormal to the music business. His appearances manage the cost of him a way of life befitting the “Lord of Crunch.” Jonathan Mortimer started his profession directly after secondary school playing gigs in Atlanta night clubs. In this manner he started his vocation for “So Def. Recordings” for more than seven years. Lil Jon and the East Side Boys have netted a large number as this demonstration started with Mirror Image records. They have delivered many side ventures together with the “Ying Yang” twins for multimillion dollar achievement. Their presentation melody “Get Crunch Who U Wit” turned out at number seventy on boards the country over beginning a range of affection for the group of rappers headed by Lil Jon.
Biography of Lil Jon
Lil Jon was born on January 17, 1971 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America. His original name assigned to him by his parents is Jonathan Smith but he is more famous with his nick name Lil Jon. People also use to call him okay which is his signature line. He was raised by his parents and he has faced a lot of financial troubles in his childhood and found many times involved in illegal activities. He got his early education from the area community school but he left studies as he was not interested in studies and involved in different activities. Later he found himself in love with music and started working on music with his friends in different bands. After few time he started his own band with the help of his friends and later he also released many singles of him which are much famous now a days in American public. His career is going quite well and he has made million from his music sources.
- Original Name: Jonathan Smith
- Nick Name: Lil Jon
- Birth Date: January 17, 1971
- Birth Place: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Height: 06 feet 0 inch
- Weight: 85 kg
- Marital Status: Married to Nicole Smith since 2004
- Children: Unknown
- Education: Corresponding education
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Occupation: Actor, music producer, rapper, hip-hop artist
- Wealth Source: Movies and music
We have talked about Lil John career and it will not be justice if we won’t talk about his personal life. He has remained with many girls but he found himself in love with his girlfriend Nicole Smith and he got married with her in 2004. The couple is living a healthy life till date but the details of their children is not authentic that’s why we have not published it.
Earning Sources of Lil Jon
Lil Jon major earning source is music sales but apart from music sales he is also involved in acting roles so that is also a source of income for Lil John. Though his acting career is in initial phase but still he has made enough amounts from that. On the other hand he is actively involved in endorsing the products of different brads which also has created a positive impact on the net worth of Lil Jon. More details about his earnings are provided below.
- Lil Jon has earn from his album “Party Animal” amount $10 million
- “Gangsta Grillz” another famous album series added $8 million to his accounts
- Lil Jon earnings from sales of “Whaaat!!! Okaaay!!!” totaled $5 million
- “I Am American” is his top of the line album which added $7 million to his income bucket
- $3 million was added to his assets base from the sales of “Reggaeton Remix”
- Lil Jon has earned a total of $32 million from his all music sources
Timeline of Lil Jon Total Assets
Lil Jon has made his assets from music, movies and endorsements and details of this have been displayed in the upper section. In this section we are going to elaborate how much he has earned form all of his sources in one year. More details about this are provided below.
- In 2010 Lil Jon assets in total were $6 million
- In 2011 Lil Jon assets in total were $8 million
- In 2012 Lil Jon assets in total were $10 million
- In 2013 Lil Jon assets in total were $15 million
- In 2014 Lil Jon assets in total were $20 million
- In 2015 Lil Jon assets in total were $25 million
- In 2016 Lil Jon assets in total were $27 million
- In 2017 Lil Jon assets in total are currently $28 million
Comparison of Lil Jon Total Worth
Lil Jon is a famous rapper, singer, songwriter, actor and music producer and his net worth is related to all of these sources. So we have done a comparison of his net worth with celebrities related to these sources and the results of the comparison are provided below.
- Drake net worth is 2.3 times bigger compared to Lil Jon
- Nas net worth is 1.6 times smaller compared to Lil Jon
- Kendrick Lamar net worth is almost equal compared to Lil Jon
- Future net worth is 3.6 times littler compared to Lil Jon
- Fetty Wap net worth is 3.2 times smaller compared to Lil Jon
- Wiz Khalifa net worth is 1.3 times lower compared to Lil Jon
- Meek Mill net worth is 7 times littler compared to Lil Jon
Lil Jon is a famous rapper, singer, music writer, actor and hip-hop artist who have net worth of $28 million. Major sources of his net worth are earnings from music sales, acting career and endorsement deals.