$ 4 Million
A famous American Rapper Lil Boosie net worth reached at $ 4 million. Boosie’s birth name Torrance Hatch but he famous by his stage name Boosie Badazz. He released many studio albums but he got the fame by his 2009 album “the return of Boosie Badazz and Badazz. Recently he serves the 4 year prison for gun and drug possession so he also got fame by his prison reputation.
- Born on: 14 Nov, 1982
- Born in: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, U.S.
- Source of income: Musician, Rapper, Actor
- Famous for: Rapper
Career starts from Music:
Boosie joined the group Concentration Camp as a youngest member in his very early age in 1994 when he was only 14 years old. Boosie’s cousin helped him to introduce in this group and took him at prime position in this group. In 2000 Boosie recorded his first album “Youngest of da Camp”. After that he joined Till Entertainment and there he released his 2nd album “For My Thugz” in 2002.
Gangsta Muzik, Warner Bros and Ghetto Stories:
In 2003 Boosie released his album Ghetto Stories with the support of Webbie. And after that Boosie again the collaboration with Webbie released Gangsta Muzik. Boosie dealt with Warner Bros Records in 2005. There was $ 5 million deal to distribute the albums including Boosie’s albums.
Bad Azz Entertainment:
Boosie also known as the founder of Bad Azz Entertainment. Boosie’s first label album Bad Azz released in 2006. Boosie released his major album which grew up Lil Boosie net worth, was Superbad: The return of Boosie Bad Azz in 2009. The promotional music videos of this album were Loose as Goose and I’m a dog.
Boosie’s 4th studio album Incarcerated was released in 2010 when he was in prison. Boosie’s sold over 2 million albums around the world under Till Entertainment. Before his prison sentence Lil Boosie net worth reached at $ 4 million.
Touchdown 2 Cause Hell and Life after Deathrow:
Boosie released his 6th video album Touchdown 2 Cause Hell in 2014 and in the same year he also released his mixtape “Life after Deathrow”.
Lil Boosie as an Actor:
Lil Boosie also works as an actor in many television series and starred in many different movies. In 2005 he worked in Gangsta Musik. After that in 2006 his remarkable work in Bad Azz and On the Grind. He starred the movie in 2010 “Ghetto Stories”.
Investment and some other Endorsements:
Lil Boosie net worth increased by his endorsement deals with some products and brands, such as Jewel House, Pure Atlanta and Boosie Juice. He also working with label endorsement deals with Cigars and Liquor. He also worked with some charities.
Boosie’s Awards and Honors:
Boosie nominated two time in 2007 BET Hip hop, for his best rap album Bad Aaz’s single “Wipe Me down”. First nomination was for BET Hip Hop Alltel Wireless People’s Champ Award and 2nd time for BET Hip Hop Award Rookie of the Year. Finally he won Best Breakthrough Artist Award in the same year, 2007, for Independent from Ozone Award. In 2008 Boosie won another award for Independent “Club Banger of the Year” from Ozone Awards.
Boosie’s earning return from albums:
- Boosie’s famous video album “Incarcerated” earned $ 41.7 thousand
- Boosie’s famous video album “Survival of the Fittest” earned $ 31.3 thousand
- Boosie’s famous video album “Street is Mine” earned $ 28.6 thousand
- Boosie’s famous video album “Bad Azz” earned $ 25.7 thousand
- Boosie’s famous video album “Gangsta Musik” earned $ 21.8 thousand
Lil Boosie net worth increased by his album’s earnings around $ 150 thousand. Major portion of his net worth increase by his sold over video albums and concert tours around the world but many returns from filmography, discography, awards and honors.
Lil Boosie net worth Comparison with other popular Rappers:
Lil Boosie net worth is many time higher than some other popular rappers but there are many others whose net worth far from the Boosie’s worth. Boosie needs to invest his amount of money in major brands, big companies and in his music work. After that there’ll be not any single hurdle to take his worth in billionaires.
- Ice Cube net worth 37 times higher than the net worth of Boosie
- Snoop Dogg net worth 35 times higher than the net worth of Boosie
- Pitbull net worth is 28 times higher than the net worth of Boosie
- Nicki Minaj net worth is 27.5 times higher than the net worth of Boosie
- Honey Singh net worth is 6 times higher than the net worth of Boosie
- Nick Cannon net worth is 13 times higher than the net worth of Boosie
Lil Boosie’s Earnings from through the years:
Lil Boosie net worth increase before facing prison sentence in 2010. But after that his many singles make many time his wealth healthy. His net worth accumulating by his concert tours and his sales album.
- Boosie’s earning in 2012 was $ 260,000
- Boosie’s earning in 2013 was $ 340,000
- Boosie’s earning in 2014 was $ 420,000
- Boosie’s earning in 2015 was $ 460,000
- Boosie’s earning in 2016 is $ 500,000