A very talented, beautiful, ravishing and young richest celebrity in the music industry, Justin Bieber net worth reached at $200 million. Justin Bieber is well known pop singer. His net worth increased by his outcome from sales of studio albums, concert tour and other business ventures.
Born on: 1 March, 1994
Born in: Ontario, Canada
Source of income: Television, Film, Music, song writer, actor
Famous for: Singing
At the time of growing, Justin Bieber learned to play guitar, drums, trumpet and piano. He began his career from a local competition and a video performance which posted on YouTube in 2007. After that under the Raymond Braun Media Group, Justin released his song that was the first play work. But his wealth was accumulating by his studio albums revenue.
He released his first album “My World” in 2009. Sold copies of My World were More than 1 million and album reached at number 17 on Billboard 100 and number 12 on Canadian Hot 100. Love me, One Less Lonely Girl, Favorite Girl and My World was those hit songs which got the position of top 40 on the Billboard hot 100. From this best play work Justine was presenter at Grammy Awards.
Never Say Never:
In 2011, Justine released his 2nd album Never Say Never which topped the Box Office and reached at number one on Billboard 200. The estimated earnings on its opening was $13 million.
In 2012, Justine released his 3rd studio album Believe which also reached at number one on the Billboard 200. Almost 60,000 copies sold in its first week.
Fourth studio album was released on November 2015 and reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100. He also earned from Guinness World Record when he became first too younger male artist from this top ranking on Billboard. Sorry and Love Yourself are hits of this album.
Outcome from Concert Tours:
85% of Justin Bieber net worth come from his globally concert tours. He earned from his concert tours on worldwide, in 2010 from My World Tour $53 million, in 2012 from Believe Tour $209 million and in 2016 from Purpose tour $88 million. Remarkable achievement from his studio albums made him richest young celebrity in the world and brought him on silver screen.
Endorsement and Other business Venture:
The major portion of Justin Bieber net worth gained from concert tours and after that wealth accumulating approx. After his investment in technology companies he became an angel investor. $80 million from endorsement. This is the big source of his rapidly growing income. He also signed some deals with Best Buy, Macy’s, Sojo Studios, Calvin Klein, Spotify, and Adidas. He has almost $ 26 million contribution of globally investment. His earnings on You Tube from his 12 billion viewers is $80 million. So $10 million yearly added from these ventures in Justin’s net worth.
Justin Bieber as a Philanthropist:
Justin helps for Adam Braun’s charity “Pencil of Promise” which builds education center and schools. As a spokesman he also give his services for this org. Justin also works for animal welfare.
Justin Bieber awards:
Justine has received much honor and got many awards. He won 150 awards and also got 319 times nomination. After releasing his 4th album he earned from Guinness world records.
- he received 8 times American Music Award
- he received 1 times Grammy Awards
- he received 14 times Billboard Music Award
- he received 22 times MTV Europe music Award
- he received 14 time Juno Award
- he received 20 time Teen Choice Award
Justin Bieber net worth Breakdown:
The major part of Justin Bieber net worth is come from her concerting tours and investment in other ventures.
- Earnings from concert tours is near about $223 million
- Earnings from sales of music is near about $ 13 million
- Earnings from transactions is near about $45 million
- Earnings from endorsement is near about $80 million
- Earnings from YouTube is near about $59 million
- Earnings from Other financial holdings is near about $24.5 million
Justin Bieber Net Worth comparison with other Rappers and popular celebrities:
- Justin’s net worth 4 times higher than net worth of Selena Gomez
- Justin’s net worth 1.4 times less than net worth of LeBron James
- Justin’s net worth 27% less than net worth of Taylor Swift
- Justin’s net worth 2.5 Justin’s net worth Beyoncé
- Justin’s net worth 34 Justin’s net worth Donald Trump
- Justin’s net worth 406 times Justin’s net worth Bill Gates
Justin Bieber Net Worth through the year:
- Net Worth in 2009 was $ 10 million
- Net Worth in 2010 was $ 41 million
- Net Worth in 2011 was $ 54 million
- Net Worth in 2012 was $ 138 million
- Net Worth in 2013 was $ 153 million
- Net Worth in 2014 was $ 169 million
- Net Worth in 2015 was $ 186 million
- Net Worth in 2016 is $197 million