$ 300 million
Jon Bon Jovi net worth is $300 million. Jon Bon Jovi is a well-known American artist, singer, song writer, musician, music producer and actor. Jon was 16 years old and his other companions were just 13 years of old when they formulated their first band. After that Jon performed in the clubs and later he made another band which is with the name of Bon Jovi. He is the member of a band named Bon Jovi and he got well recognition in public from that brand, if we say that the band was a channel to show Jon his skills and get applauded from the public then it will not be wrong. This band was formed in 1983 and it sold 11 albums which totaled the amount of more than $150 million. Apart from the band Jon Bon Jovi has released solo albums and 2 solo albums of him gave an estimated net income of $130 million.
Biography of Jon Bon Jovi
Jon Bon Jovi was born in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, United States of America on March 2, 1962. His original name is John Francis Bongiovi Jr. He was raised in the same place where he was born and he gained his education from the Sayreville War Memorial High School. He was famous in his young age for his good looks and balanced physique. His height is 5 feet 10 inch and his weight is 70kg which give his body a perfect look. He is German, Russian and Italian mix as his ancestors belongs to these areas. He selected music as his career and started in 1983 professionally. He has released many back to back hit albums which lead Jon Bon Jovi net worth to $300 million.
- Complete Name: John Francis Bongiovi Jr.
- Nick Name: Jon Jovi, Jon Bon Jovi, John
- Birth: March 2, 1962
- Born at: Perth Amboy, New Jersey, United States of America
- Height: 5 feet 10 inch
- Weight: 70 kg
- Relationship Status: Married to Dorothea Hurley since 1989
- Children: Four (Stephanie, Jesse, Jacob, Romeo)
- Education: Sayreville War Memorial High School
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: German, Russian and Italian mix
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, music producer, actor
- Wealth Source: Music and movies
Jon’s music life remains very successful and he got well recognition from public all over the world. $300 million is a proof of his successful music career. Apart from his music career his personal life always remained stable and calm. He got married to Dorothea Hurley in 1989 and both are living a happy life still together and have four children whose names are Stephanie, Jesse, Jacob, and Romeo.
Timeline of Jon Bon Jovi net worth
Jon is a very successful musician who has fans all around the world. His each new album has achieved record sales and that’s the reason behind Jon Bon Jovi net worth of $300 million. We know he has $300 million but how much he has collected in each year that’s a point of interest now. Details of his year wise income are given below.
- In 1984 right after one year of start of his music career his net worth was $1.7 million
- In 1986 25 million copies of his music albums were sold which jumped his net worth to $20 million
- Jon Bon Jovi net worth in 1987 was $28 million
- His net worth in 1996 was $51 million
- In year 2000 on new century his net worth was $80 million
- In 2005 his net worth was estimated as $170 million
- His net worth in 2012 was $227 million
- His current net worth in 2016 is $300 million
Comparison of Jon Bon Jovi net worth
Jon Bon Jovi net worth is $300 million which is quite impressive and it looks that he is one of the richest singer in the world. For solidification of this point we have compared his net worth with other famous singers of the world and the results of the comparison are presented in the lower section.
- Michael Jackson net worth is 2.5 times greater than Jon Bon Jovi
- Madonna net worth 1.8 times greater than Jon Bon Jovi total assets
- Taylor Swift net worth is 1.2 times smaller than Jon Bon Jovi net worth
- Lady Gaga net worth is 1.1 times smaller than Jon Bon Jovi net worth
- Jennifer Lopez net worth is almost equal to the net worth of Jon Bon Jovi
- Miley Cyrus net worth is 44% smaller than Jon Bon Jovi
- Eminem net worth is 1.6 times smaller than Jon Bon Jovi
Jon Bon Jovi net worth is $300 million. Jon started his career at the age of 16 but he released his first professional audio in 1983. He made a band with his friends and named it Bon Jovi the band released 11 studio albums which gave record hits and sales. His latest album sold 25 million copies. All these sources made his net worth that much high.