$ 5 billion
Jerry Jones net worth is $5 billion. Jerry Jones is as often as possible alluded to as a standout amongst the most disagreeable proprietors in games. The thing is, Jones is not disagreeable with the larger part of Dallas Cowboys fans – rather, he is disdained by aficionados of different groups. That ought to give you a sign as to exactly how wonderfully fruitful Jones has been amid his keep running as the proprietor of the Dallas Cowboys. You don’t get the chance to be loathed by enthusiasts of the NFL’s other 31 groups on the off chance that you are not a win. Jerry Jones is a business visionary, above all else. In the wake of accepting his Master’s degree in business in 1970, Jones propelled Jones Oil and Land Lease. This organization would turn out to be incredibly fruitful, extending quickly amid the ’70s and ’80s.
Jerry Jones Biography
Jerry Jones was born on October 13, 1942 in Inglewood, California, United States of America. His family moved from California to North Little Rock, Arkansas. Jones went to North Little Rock High School where he was a star running back on the football group. He went to school at the University of Arkansas where he was the co-commander of the National Championship football group in 1964. After school, Jones worked for his dad’s insurance agency, Modern Security Life of Springfield, Missouri, as official VP. He got his Master’s degree in business in 1970. Jones attempted different business wanders however was unsuccessful until he started an oil and gas investigation business, which he named Jones Oil and Land Lease. The business was situated in Arkansas and rapidly turned out to be extremely effective. This secretly held organization does regular asset prospecting.
- Original Name: Jerry Jones
- Nick Name: Jerry
- Birth Date: October 13, 1942
- Birth Place: Inglewood, California, United States of America
- Height: 06 feet 01 inch
- Weight: 94 kg
- Marital Status: Married to Eugenia Jones since 1963
- Children: Three (Stephen, Charlotte and Jerry Jr.)
- Education: North Little Rock High School, University of Arkansas
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: American
- Occupation: Entrepreneur, businessman
- Wealth Source: NFL and sports
An independent very rich person, Jones is hitched to Gene Jones, a previous delight exhibition champ. The couple has three kids (Stephen, Charlotte and Jerry Jr.) and each of the three are included in the Cowboys’ operation. Stephen Jones is head working officer and chief of player staff. Charlotte is an official VP accountable for brand promoting and Jerry Jr. is an official VP in deals and showcasing.
Earning Sources of Jerry Jones
Jerry Jones is a famous businessman and he is that much famous for among people that he became a celebrity now. He is the owner of different teams but he is most commonly known for his team Dallas cowboys in NFL. He has also other sources of income life oil and gas industries. He has also made multiple different investments which gave him return on continuous basis. More details about his career and earnings are provided below.
- In 1970, not laying on the benefits of being the proprietor’s child, he finished his Master’s degree. Leaving behind coming back to football as the proprietor of the Chargers and numerous other fizzled business wanders, he got included in gas and oil investigation in Arkansas.
- In 1989, he acquired the Cowboys for $140 million and speedily terminated the mentor bringing Jimmy Johnson on board.
- Three short years after the fact the Cowboys were on top winning two Superbowl’s in 1992 and 1993.
- He has likewise been fined a few circumstances by the NFL for abusing arbitrators and damaging muffle orders. Still, Jones has a standout amongst the most attractive groups in the NFL. His new 111,000 man stadium rounded up $420 million when they facilitated the Super Bowl in 2010.
Timeline of Jerry Jones Assets
Jerry Jones assets are quite higher and major sources of his assets are his team in NFL, other investments and his oil and gas company. We have collected all the details about his yearly incomes and these details are presents below.
- Jerry Jones total worth in year 2010 was $3 billion
- Jerry Jones total worth in year 2011 was $3.2 billion
- Jerry Jones total worth in year 2012 was $3.5 billion
- Jerry Jones total worth in year 2013 was $3.8 billion
- Jerry Jones total worth in year 2014 was $4.1 billion
- Jerry Jones total worth in year 2015 was $4.5 billion
- Jerry Jones total worth in year 2016 was $4.8 billion
- Jerry Jones total worth in year 2017 is $5 billion
Comparison of Jerry Jones Assets in Total
Jerry Jones is a richest businessman and his investments are scattered in different projects which gave him handsome returns on regular basis. We have compared his total assets with the net worth of other famous businessmen in the world and the results of the comparison are show below.
- Donald Trump net worth is 1.3 times smaller compared to Jerry Jones
- Steve Jobs net worth is double compared to Jerry Jones
- Richard Branson net worth is almost equal compared to Jerry Jones
- Warren Buffett net worth is 15.2 times bigger compared to Jerry Jones
- Bill Gates net worth is 17 times greater compared to Jerry Jones
- Mark zuckerberg net worth is 11 times greater compared to Jerry Jones
- Larry Page net worth is 8 times bigger compared to Jerry Jones
Jerry Jones is a richest American businessman with an estimated net worth of $5 billion. He is famous because of his team Dallas Cowboys in NFL. His team has won multiple times in the tournament and he has achieved millions from this investment. Apart from that he is also owner of an oil and gas company in Arkansas.
See Also: Tyga Net Worth: How Much is Tyga Worth?