$ 300 million
Jennifer Lopez net worth is $300 million. She is an American actress, singer, songwriter, music producer and business women. She had a dream from her childhood to become actress and she worked for it and ultimately achieved her goal. She is now one of the most popular singer and actress among people around the globe. Her net worth is comprised of all of her earning sources like singing, acting, music production, endorsements and business. Her net worth major portion is not comprised of music or acting career but wise business deals and endorsements of world leading brands made her net worth equal to $300 million. She was a judge in American Idol and her salary from that role was $17.5 million which also increased her total wealth.
Biography of Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez was born on July 24, 1969 in The Bronx, New York, United States of America. Name given to her by her parents on her birth is Jennifer Lynn Lopez but she is more famous as Jennifer Lopez. She is the first Latina actress to earn that much net worth. She got her early education from the area school and later she moved to city university of New York Baruch for higher studies but unfortunately she was dropped out from there and she persuaded her career in music and movies. She grown up with God gifted beautiful features and looks, her 5 feet 4 inch height with balanced weight of 54 kg gives her a perfect look. She started her career in 1986 and is now one of the most famous celebrities of Hollywood.
- Original Name: Jennifer Lynn Lopez
- Nick Name: Jennifer Lopez
- Birth Date: July 24, 1969
- Birth Place: The Bronx, New York, United States of America
- Height: 05 feet 04 inch
- Weight: 54 kg
- Marital Status: Divorced from Marc Anthony in 2014
- Children: Two (Maximilian and Emme)
- Education: City University of New York Baruch
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: Puerto Rica
- Occupation: Actress, singer, TV personality and businesswoman
- Wealth Source: Music, Movies and Business
She is successful in her professional life but unfortunately her personal life especially marriage life never remained successful. She married three times with different famous people but all the three times the relationship wont lasted longer and ultimately resulted in Divorces. Her first marriage was with Ojani Noa in 1997 which lasted only for a year and both got divorced in 1998. In 2001 she got married with Chris Judd and this time also she got divorced in 2003 just after 2 years. Finally she got married with Marc Anthony in 2004 and both lived a happy life and at that time everyone was expecting that the relationship will not last longer but they spend 10 years together and divorced in 2014 due to the misunderstanding prevailing between them.
Earning Sources of Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez is the first one in Latina women to earn that much worth and she is considered as one of the richest Hollywood celebrities. Her earnings are not limited to only one source and she earns from multiple sources like acting, singing, music production, endorsements and business deals. Details of all of her earnings are elaborated in the lower section of this article.
- In 1999, she started her profession as a vocalist. Her presentation single, “On the off chance that you had My Love” bested the Billboard Hot 100 graph. In that year, she discharged her introduction collection approached the 6. From that point forward, Jennifer Lopez has discharged five more music collections, which earned overall achievement and arrived in the top position on the Billboard graphs, with her aggregate record deals being over $60 million.
- Past stimulation she started to fiddle with different business wanders. In September of 2002, she delivered her first aroma line called Glow by Jennifer Lopez. Which was an enormous accomplishment regardless of expectations that it would fizzle, and turned into America’s top-offering aroma? Hot on the heels of Glow by Jennifer Lopez, in 2003, she propelled her garments line called JLO.
- Jennifer Lopez kept on making new aromas under her image. Her fifteenth scent Love and Light was propelled only on HSN. 51,000 jugs of the aroma were sold at its debut, turning into Lopez’s best scent dispatch to date, making over $2.9 million.
- Of course, that is only a drop in the sea. There’s likewise the L’Oreal underwriting bargain, her progressing Vegas residency, and the $20 million paycheck for being a judge on American Idol.
Comparison of Jennifer Lopez net worth
Jennifer Lopez net worth is $300 million and she is considered as one of the most richest celebrities of Hollywood. Many famous celebrities have net worth littler than Jennifer Lopez which is known after the comparison of net worth between Jennifer and other famous celebrities. Look at the lower section by yourself that from which she has higher and lower net worth, all the details of the comparison are show below.
- Beyoncé net worth is 1.5 times greater compared to total worth of Jennifer Lopez
- Jennifer Lopez worth in total is 1.2 times greater compared to Taylor Swift
- Rihanna net worth is 1.8 times littler compared to Jennifer Lopez
- Lady Gaga net worth is almost the same compared to Jennifer Lopez assets
- Shakira net worth is 1.4 times littler compared to Jennifer Lopez
- Jennifer Lawrence net worth is almost 6 times smaller compared to Jennifer Lopez
- Jennifer Aniston net worth is about the half of the worth of Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez net worth is $300 million. She is an American Latina singer, actress, songwriter, music producer and businesswoman. She has earned all of her money from these sources but her income from business and endorsement deals is more as compared to singing and acting career.
See Also: Ex US President Barack Obama Net Worth