$ 50 million
Jay Cutler net worth is $50 million. He is an American professional quarterback of national football league and is famous worldwide due to his match winning performances. He is known as pride of America because he has won many awards for his wonderful match turning performances. He plays from the side of Chicago Bears in National Football League quarterbacks. His average annual salary is $30 million combining his base salary and cap value. He started his career in 2006 as he was the 11th pick in the round one of NFL in 2006 by Denver Broncos. He played two years from the same side and was transferred to Chicago bears for a heavy amount in 2009. He is playing from the Chicago bears from that time to till now and has break and made many records in American football.
Biography of Jay Cutler
Jay Cutler was born on April 29, 1983 in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States of America. His complete name is Jay Christopher Cutler and he was raised up in Georgia. He got his early education from Lincoln city heritage school and later he graduated from Vanderbilt College. His height is 6 feet 3 inch and weight is 105 kg which gives him perfect balance while running and crossing the anti-players. He has won many awards due to his match winning performances few them are Pro Bowl 2008 and First team all-SEC in 2005. He has made 4500 passing attempts in his whole career with 2780 passing completions with an average percentage of 61.9 which is very decent for a young American football player. His average passer rating is 85.7 and has crossed 32450 yards in his whole career.
- Original Name: Jay Christopher Cutler
- Nick Name: Jay Cutler, Pride of America
- Birth Date: April 29, 1983
- Birth Place: Santa Claus, Indiana, United States of America
- Height: 06 feet 03 inch
- Weight: 105 kg
- Marital Status: He is in relationship with Kristin Cavallari
- Children: One (Camden)
- Education: Lincoln city heritage school, Vanderbilt College
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: American
- Occupation: Professional American football player
- Wealth Source: NFL (American Football)
Jay Cutler is very attractive in looks and has very strong body structure, a girl named Kristin Cavallari fall in love with him and Jay also loved her. Both have a long relationship and are living together. Media’s eye has also seen them hanging out on various islands and different places and both have always found together in any kind of ceremony. Jay has a son whose name is Camden Jay Cutler and he is also living with the couple.
Timeline of Jay Cutler net worth
Jay Cutler estimated total net worth is $50 million and his average salary per year is $30 million. Apart from his salary he gets bonuses and match winning fees and other rewards. All these sources combined make his net worth much higher. But his expenses are too much which lowers his total net worth, he lives in a mansion whose rent is in millions and apart from this he spends lot of amount on fulfilling his cars desires.
- In 2010 Jay Cutler assets in total were $12 million
- His assets roused to $15 million in 2011
- In 2012 again his assets increased and estimated as $18 million
- In 2013 total worth of Jay cutler was estimated as $22 million
- 2014 was lucky year for him as his assets jumped to $30 million
- In 2015 worth in total of Jay Cutler was estimated as $35 million
- In 2016 his net worth was estimated as $40 million
- Currently his assets are reviewed and it is said that Jay Cutler net worth is $50 million
Comparison of Jay Cutler net worth
Jay Cutler is one of the most famous American football player and his net worth is also higher but how much higher his net worth is? This question can only be answered after comparing his net worth with other American football players. So we did the comparison for getting the information and we have shared the results of the comparison in the section below.
- Peyton Manning net worth is 3.5 times greater than Jay Cutler assets in total
- Deon Sanders assets in total are almost equal to assets in total of Jay Cutler
- Tom Brady worth is 4 times bigger compared to Jay Cutler
- Aaron Rodgers net worth is 1.6 times littler compared to Jay Cutler
- Tony Romo net worth is almost the same Compared to Jay Cutler
- Jay Cutler net worth is 3.1 times greater compared to Hines Ward
- Wes Welker net worth is 2.5 times littler compared to Jay Cutler assets
Jay Cutler net worth is $50 million. He is an American football player who plays at quarterback position. He has won many awards due to his high end performances and has got huge amount in bonuses and incentives. His salary is almost $30 million a year which is comprised of base salary of $14 million and cap value of $16 million. He is expected to grow his net worth over hundred million as he has signed a contract worth of $54 million.
See Also: TV Personality Jesse James Net Worth