A very talented American singer Jason Derulo net worth is around $10 million. Derulo famous for his sensational single “Whatcha Say” sold over 5 million copies in 2009. He also worked with Birdman and some other famous artists.
- Born on: 21 Sep, 1989
- Born in: Miami, Florida, U.S.
- Source of income: Actor, song writer, singer, rapper, choreographer, dancer
- Famous for: singing
Beginning of Career:
Derulo shows his interest in music in his very young age. When he was only 8 years old he shocked many with his singing talent. He started to work on song writing for famous rapper in which Lil Wayne, Pleasure P, Pitbull, Cassie and Diddy at that time he was in sixteen years old. He also worked for famous rapper Birdman for the song “Bossy”. He started to increase his wealth when he get deal with Warner Music Group. After that his every single took him at top specially his first single Whatcha Say which was triple platinum and reaching at number one in America and at number 54 on Billboard Hot 100. His inspiring personality is Michael Jackson.
Jason Derulo: Jason’s first album Jason Derulo released in 2010. The third single of this album “Ridin’ Solo” reached at number 9 on the Billboard Hot 100. The second single “In My Head” which was released in 2009 reached at number 63 on Billboard Hot 100.
Future History: Jason’s 2nd studio album “Future history” released in 2011. Don’t Wanna Go Home” was lead single of this album and got number 5 in Australia and number 1 in UK. He planned 8 tours to promote the album in UK but unfortunately he fractured during his rehearsal of Future History Tour, so he cancelled his all tours on that dates.
Tattoos: Jason’s 3rd album “Tattoos” released on 2013. First single of this reached number 18 on Billboard Hot 100 and very famous 2nd single reached at number 3 on Billboard Hot 100.
Everything Is 4: His 4th coming studio album is “Everything Is 4”. First single of this album “Want to Want Me” get record on top 40 radio and reached number 5 at Billboard Hot 100.
Platinum Hits: Platinum Hits released in July 2016. Hit single of this album is “Kiss the Sky”.
Jason’s endorsement and tours:
Jason Derulo’s estimated yearly income from sponsorship and endorsements are almost half million dollar. He remain part of Coca Coola and American Idol. His dance performance also increased Jason Derulo net worth. He also earns from television performances and worked in films such as Empire, Turn the Beat Around, State of Georgia, So You Think You Can Dance and few others. We can say that Jason Derulo net worth depend on his concert tours and sales of his hit albums. He also earns from many dance reality shows as a judge because of his expertise on dance.
Earnings from Jason’s studio albums:
Jason Derulo net worth accumulation from his concert tours and return of studio albums. But his studio album which boosted his wealth and made him richest celebrity in music industry and also from dance earnings.
He earned from his 1st album Jason Derulo: $ 600,000 million
He earned from his 2nd album Talk Dirty: $ 210,000
He earned from his 3rd album Future History: $250,000
He earned from his 4th album Tattoos: $ 200,000
Jason Derulo’s salary:
- Jason Derulo net worth is $10 million
- Jason’s yearly income $ 2 million
- Jason’s Monthly outcome $ 140,000
- Jason’s Weekly return $ 36,000
Jason Derulo’s Awards and Honor:
Jason Derulo net worth accumulating by his many big awards and received many time nomination as an international artist. He won 5 awards and 25 nominations from many organizations of music industry.
- He received 1 time You Tube Music Award
- He received 2 time BMI Pop Music Award
- He received 3 time Teen Choice Award
- He was nominated 1 time for American Music Award
- He was nominated 5 time for MTV Europe music Award
- He was nominated 5 time for MTV Video music Award
- He was nominated 2 time ARIA Music Award
- He was nominated 2 time for MOBO Award
- He was nominated 9 time for Teen Choice Award
Brief History of Jason Derulo’s yearly net worth:
- Derulo’s net worth in 2012 was $ 2 million
- Derulo’s net worth in 2013 was $ 3.5 million
- Derulo’s net worth in 2014 was $5 million
- Derulo’s net worth in 2015 was $ 8 million
- Jason Derulo net worth in 2016 is $10 million
Jason Derulo net worth comparison with richest Rappers:
If Jason Derulo’s increasing ratio of wealth will remained this then he required many years to add his name in the list of billionaires. He make more efforts and must be investment in many other ventures and big Brands. Yet his net worth is many times more than many other popular celebrities. But more investment requires to make a billionaire.
- Derulo’s net worth is less 47 times than net worth of Jay Z
- Derulo’s net worth is less 9 times than net worth of Kanye West
- Derulo’s net worth is less 12 times than net worth of 50 cent
- Derulo’s net worth is less 9.5 times than net worth of Lil Dre
- Derulo’s net worth is less 26 times than net worth of Dr Dre
- Derulo’s net worth is less 11 times than net worth of Snoop Dogg
- Derulo’s net worth is less 55 times than net worth of Saen Comb
- Derulo’s net worth is less 12 times than net worth of Eminem
- Derulo’s net worth is less 11.5 times than net worth of Birdman