$ 200 Million Dollars
Gloria Vanderbilt net worth is $200 million. She is a famous American artist, fashion designer, writer and businesswoman. She has started her career way back from early 1940s and she is still active in her business. Be that as it may, there are numerous different sources, which likewise add a ton of incomes to Gloria Vanderbilt total assets, for example, acting and being a socialite and in addition beneficiary. She is likewise generally credited in light of her production of planner Levis. Additionally, Gloria Vanderbilt is known to be from an acclaimed Vanderbilt family in New York. Furthermore, she is the mother of a well-known TV character, Anderson Cooper. Significant wellsprings of her income are her business bargains, form planning, expressive arts and underwriting bargains.
Biography of Gloria Vanderbilt
Gloria Vanderbilt was born on February 20, 1924 in New York, New York, United States of America. She was born to a richest American family and has enjoyed all the perks and privileges that a richest child enjoys. On her birth her parents gave her a name “Laura” in complete form Gloria Laura Vanderbilt but she is now more commonly known as Gloria Vanderbilt. She has got her early education from the Wheeler’s School but later due to the migration of her parents to other city she changed the school and went to Miss Porter’s School for her higher education. She was interested in arts from her child age and she also got a degree of fine arts with her own extreme interest. She has started her career in early 1940s and now she is known as famous businesswoman in America.
- Original Name: Gloria Laura Vanderbilt
- Nick Name: Gloria Vanderbilt
- Birth Date: February 20, 1924
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States of America
- Height: 05 feet 05 inch
- Weight: 60 kg
- Marital Status: Married four times in her life (Pat DiCicco 1941-1945, Leopold Stokowski 1945-1955, Sidney Lumet 1955-1963, Wyatt Emory Cooper 1963-1978
- Children: Four (Anderson, Carter, Christopher, Leopold)
- Education: Wheeler’s School, Miss Porter’s School
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: American
- Occupation: Artist, fashion designer, writer and businesswoman
- Wealth Source: Art, fashion designing, writings and business
Gloria Vanderbilt professional life is very smooth and successful she has faced littler problems in her career and success was behind her where ever she has stepped in. But her personal life always remains shaky as she married four times in her life but remained unsuccessful after some time. Her first marriage was with Pat DiCicco in 1941 but after just four years the couple faced lot of issues and ended up with divorce in 1945. She gain tried her luck and got married with Leopold Stokowski in 1945 and the couple enjoyed their youth together but after ten years they decided to separate their ways in 1955. In 1955 she married thrice with Sidney Lumet and this time she has lived a long life with him but the result remained same in the end and the couple divorced in 1963. Her final marriage was with Wyatt Emory Cooper in 1963 and they have lived a wonderful life together but unfortunately Wyatt died in 1978 and now she lives with her son Anderson Cooper.
Timeline of Gloria Vanderbilt Assets
Gloria Vanderbilt total estimated assets currently are $200 million. She has made her net worth from versatile sources like, arts collections and exhibitions, fashion designing, writings and business. We have collected data of her net worth at the end of each year and the details of this data are presented below.
- Gloria Vanderbilt worth was calculated as $55 million in 2010
- Gloria Vanderbilt worth was calculated as $70 million in 2011
- Gloria Vanderbilt worth was calculated as $85 million in 2012
- Gloria Vanderbilt worth was calculated as $120 million in 2013
- Gloria Vanderbilt worth was calculated as $150 million in 2014
- Gloria Vanderbilt worth was calculated as $170 million in 2015
- Gloria Vanderbilt worth was calculated as $190 million in 2016
- Gloria Vanderbilt worth is calculated as $200 million in 2017
Comparison of Gloria Vanderbilt Assets
Gloria Vanderbilt is an artistic lady so it would be better to compare her net worth with people related to arts profession, that’s why we have acquired data of famous artist and processed it against Gloria Vanderbilt assets and the results are presented below.
- Donna Karan net worth is double compared to Gloria Vanderbilt
- Stella McCartney net worth is 2.6 times smaller compared to Gloria Vanderbilt
- Donatella Versace net worth is almost equal compared to Gloria Vanderbilt
- Carolina Herrera net worth is half compared to Gloria Vanderbilt
- Vera Wang net worth is twice compared to Gloria Vanderbilt
- Betsey Johnson net worth is 4 times smaller compared to Gloria Vanderbilt
- Victoria Beckham net worth is 1.5 times bigger compared to Gloria Vanderbilt
- Elie Saab net worth is similar compared to Gloria Vanderbilt
Gloria Vanderbilt current worth is calculated as $200 million. She is a famous America designer, artist, writer and businesswoman. Most of her earnings came from her business sources and fashion designing.