Last Updated August 14, 2018
T.I. net worth is $50 million. T.I. is an actor, rapper, hip hop artist, song writer and music producer. From the pool of rappers and singers who are striving for fame and hits T.I. is the one who has recognized as highest earning hip hop artist in Forbes three times.
He started his career in 2001 by forming his band and naming pimp squad click. Later in 2003 he started his own recording house. Beside his own work he has also introduced different youngster rappers and promoted them in different events and his albums too.
Most famous and record album of his is “no mercy” which is recognized all over the world and is rated in platinum category. Apart from music he is also an actor and worked in different movies like American gangster, the ant man and get hard. Later in 2007 he opened his own film production house.
Biography of T.I
- Original Name: Clifford Joseph Harris Jr.
- Birth Date: September 25, 1980
- Birth Place: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Height: 5 feet 8 inch
- Weight: 65kg
- Marital Status: Married with Tameka Cottle since 2010
- Children: None
- Education: Douglass High School
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: African American
- Occupation: Actor, producer, hip hop artist, rapper, music writer, entrepreneur
- Wealth Source: Movies, music and business
T.I. was born on September 25, 1980 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. He is a famous rapper, hip hop artist, music producer, writer and entrepreneur. His original name is Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. but he is known as with different names like T.I., Tip and Tip Harris.
He started his music career in 2001 and gave many hit albums; he is also famous for introducing and promoting young guns in his music albums. He got married with Tameka Cottle in 2010 and their marriage life is going well just like his career.
He has also worked in different movies and later opened his own movies production house. Major sources of T.I. net worth are music, movies and his business deals.
Timeline of T.I. net worth
How much T.I. have earned from music, movies and other sources in the previous years is a question in most of his fans mind. For this we have collected data of his yearly earnings for previous few years, look at them for the clearer picture of his net worth.
- I. earnings in 2009 totals $5 million
- I. earnings in 2010 totals $7 million
- I. earnings in 2011 totals $10 million
- I. earnings in 2012 totals $15 million
- I. earnings in 2013 totals $25 million
- I. earnings in 2014 totals $35 million
- I. earnings in 2015 totals $44 million
- I. earnings in 2016 totals $50 million
A constant rise in T.I. net worth can be seen in the above data that is may be due to his albums sales, movies and appearances in different shows. His different albums have been rated in platinum and golf category. Moreover he has been rated as highest earning hip hop artist in Forbes for three times.
Comparison of T.I. net worth
T.I. is said to be the highest earning hip hop artist among others in the music industry but how we know that he is or not until we don’t compare its net worth with others. For this we have compared T.I. net worth with other music artist in the industry look at the data given below.
- I. net worth compared to Jay Z net worth is 11 times smaller
- I. net worth compared to Kayne West net worth is 2 times smaller
- I. net worth compared to Drake net worth is about the half
- I. net worth compared to Rakim net worth is 50 times greater
- I. net worth compared to The game net worth is about half greater
- I. net worth compared to Wiz Khalifa net worth is about the same
- I. net worth compared to Nicki Minaj net worth is 1.4 times smaller
- I. net worth compared to Nas net worth is 3 times greater
- I. net worth compared to DMX net worth is 5 times greater
- I. net worth compared to average American net worth is 167 times greater
T.I. net worth is greater with a bigger margin from Rakim, Nas, DMX and The Game. Moreover his net worth is smaller from Jay Z with 11 times, Kayne west with 2 times and Nicki Minaj with 1.4 times.
His assets compared to Wiz Khalifa are almost the same but comparing an average American with T.I. is injustice because they are 167 times smaller than his total assets.
T.I. is an American rapper, singer, song writer, hip hop artist, actor, producer and entrepreneur. He started his career in 2001 and gave many hit albums that achieved the title of platinum and he is also named as highest earning hip hop artist in Forbes for three times. Currently T.I. net worth is $50 million.