$ 25 million
Fabolous worth in total is $25 million. He is a famous American singer, songwriter, music producer, rapper and hip hop artist. He has started his career in the early 1990s from a low class band and now he is considered in one of the most successful rappers in the world. He has worked with many famous rappers like, Jay Z, Drake, Lil Wayne, T-Pain and others. He has made his solo albums as well as combined music with other famous rapper discussed above. In all sorts of music he has been loved by the people and with the passage of time his fan base is increasing. He left the traditional rape behind and started new versions of rap with different tunes and this was the idea which clicked among the people and his popularity began increasing. For his renowned work in rap music he has been awarded as 2 Grammy awards.
Biography of Fabolous
Fabolous was born on November 18, 1977 in New York City, New York, United States of America. He belongs to an African migrant family and his parents were so poor and worked as general workers to earn bread and butter. Fabolous was dropped out from the school as he was not interested in studies and has been found many times involved in the criminal related activities. His original name is John David Jackson but he is more famous with his professional name Fabolous. He started his music career in the late 1980s and early 90s and has become popular among people for his work music work. Major sources of his earnings are sales of his music albums, sponsorships, concerts and tours and endorsement deals with different brands.
- Original Name: John David Jackson
- Nick Name: Fabolous
- Birth Date: November 18, 1977
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Height: 05 feet 11 inch
- Weight: 74 kg
- Marital Status: In relationship with Emily Bustamante
- Children: Two (Johan and Jackson)
- Education: Corresponding education
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Occupation: Rapper, singer, hip-hop artist
- Wealth Source: Music
His professional career is quite successful as he has sold much of music in the public and has gained lot of recognition from public for his musical work. He has a long love life with Emily Bustamante and he is in relationship with her from a long time. He is currently living with her and has two children from her named as Johan and Jackson. But it is still unknown that when the couple will get married and they still believe in freedom of personal life and enjoy it like bachelors.
Earing Sources of Fabolous
Fabolous is a very talented rapper, singer, music writer, producer and hip-hop artist. He has made all of his money from his music sources and endorsement deals but proportionate of endorsements is lower compared to proportionate of music sales. Details about all of his earning sources are provided below.
- His highest earning album was “The Soul Tape 3” which added $4.5 million to his accounts
- “The Soul Tape 2” was his second highest earning album with income of $3.2 million
- The S.O.U.L Tape: $2,000,000
- Sales of “Loso’s Way” gave him income of $2 million
- $0.87 million were added to Fabolous accounts from the sales of Deluxe Edition of Loso’s Way
- Fabolous has earned almost $6 million from his music albums sale alone
Timeline of Fabolous Total Assets
Fabolous assets in total are currently $25 million and he has not made all of these $25 million combined at once there is a long effort behind making his net worth equal to these $25 million. Every single penny he made in each year of his career has made a pool of $25 million. Details about his net worth at the end of each year of his career are provided below.
- In 2010 Fabolous total worth was $4 million
- In 2011 Fabolous total worth was $5 million
- In 2012 Fabolous total worth was $8 million
- In 2013 Fabolous total worth was $13 million
- In 2014 Fabolous total worth was $16 million
- In 2015 Fabolous total worth was $20 million
- In 2016 Fabolous total worth was $23 million
- In 2017 Fabolous total worth is $25 million
Comparison of Fabolous Assets in Total
Fabolous is a young talented guy who has made his name in rapping in the top lists. His net worth is in increasing trend and he made addition of almost $4 million each year to his assets. We have compared his net worth with other famous rappers and the details of the results are shown below.
- Jay Z net worth is 27 times greater compared to Fabolous
- Eminem net worth is 10 times bigger compared to Fabolous
- Drake net worth is 5 times larger compared to Fabolous
- The Game net worth is almost the same compared to Fabolous
- Method Man net worth is 1.25 times littler compared to Fabolous
- Lil Kim net worth is 1.4 times smaller compared to Fabolous
- Everlast net worth is 1.6 times littler compared to Fabolous
- Sean Paul net worth is about the half compared to Fabolous .
Fabolous assets in total are estimated as $25 million and major sources of his earnings are music sales, endorsements, sponsorships and concerts. Due to his unique work in rap music he has been awarded with 2 Grammy awards in his career
See Also: American footballer Tom Brady Net Worth