$ 15 Million
Eminem net worth is $245 million. He is an actor, singer, rapper and music producer and belongs to America. Eminem started his career in late 1990s and his first album won multi-platinum title and he won a Grammy award for this album. After that he released his second album in 2000 which h gave him four awards for his best performance in this album. Recently he received 2 awards for best singer and music performer for his latest album which was released in 2010. Apart from music he has also started his career as actor in 2000 and has worked in almost 5 movies till now. Major sources of Eminem net worth are music sales, music production, movies and endorsement deals.
Biography of Eminem
Eminem was conceived in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America on October 17, 1972. His unique name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III. He never knew his dad, Marshall Mathers Jr., who relinquished the family when Eminem was still a newborn child and repelled the majority of his child’s many endeavors to get in touch with him amid his adolescence. Therefore, Eminem was raised by his mom, Deborah Mathers. She never figured out how to hold down work for over a while at once, so they moved as often as possible amongst Missouri and Detroit, Michigan, investing extensive pieces of energy out in the open lodging ventures. “I would change schools two, three times each year,” Eminem later reviewed. “That was most likely the roughest part about it all.”
- Original Name: is Marshall Bruce Mathers III
- Nick Name: Eminem
- Birth Date: October 17, 1972
- Birth Place: Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
- Height: 5 feet 8 inch
- Weight: 71 kg
- Marital Status: Divorced (Kimberly Anny Scot)
- Children: Three (Hailey, Alaina and Whitney)
- Education: Dropout from Lincoln high school
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: Scottish-German-Polish
- Occupation: Actor, singer, rapper, music producer
- Wealth Source: Music and movies
As a high school dropout, Eminem figured out how to express his energy for dialect, and additionally to discharge his young outrage, through the rising melodic kind of hip-jump. He related to the skeptical fury generally 1980s and mid 1990s rap music, and he was particularly brought with N.W.A., the well-known and exceptionally dubious criminal rap team from Los Angeles.
Earning sources of Eminem
Eminem net worth is $245 million and his is one of the most famous singers who is followed by millions of people around the globe. Eminem has earned millions of dollars in music sales from his albums and concerts and appearances. Moreover he has also earned million dollars from acting career and endorsement deals with different brands. Details of all of his earning sources are listed below.
- Eminem has earned $69 million from sales of his music albums
- $15 million were added to his income bucket from the sales of his albums which were released by him as singles
- His Concerts and tours brought up $210 million to his accounts
- Eminem earnings from his acting roles totaled and amount of $1.1 million
- Production of music gave a total amount of $0.8 million to Eminem
- Other appearances of Eminem totaled $2 million
- Earnings of Eminem from the viewership of YouTube channel totaled $51 million
- Earnings from the endorsement deals with multinational brands totaled $58 million
- Eminem also earned $50 million from his business deals
- Eminem average salary per year is $21 million
- Eminem paid heavy taxes of $201 million according to his income tax bracket
- Eminem total expenses occurred during the year totaled at $68
- He invested an amount of $57 million in different investment deals
- Eminem net worth in total is $245 million
Timeline of Eminem net worth
Eminem is considered as one of the highest earning rapper and singer in the world. He has gained a lot of money every year and has increased his net worth year by year. Details of his net worth in each year are given below in the lower section.
- Eminem total assets in 2008 were $88 million
- In 2009 total assets of Eminem jumped $12 million and crossed $100 million in total
- Net worth of Eminem in 2010 were $132 million
- In 2011 total net worth of Eminem jumped to $154 million
- In 2012 total assets of Eminem were $177 million
- In 2013 $194 million were added to the accounts of Eminem
- $216 million were earned as net by Eminem in 2014
- Eminem total worth in 2015 was estimated at $232 million
- In 2016 Eminem net worth was $245 million
Comparison of Eminem net worth
Eminem is considered as one of the most richest singers and rappers in Hollywood. He had made quite enough money for his luxurious life which will last longer and is increasing by every passing day. We have collected data of other rappers and singer and compared it with the net worth of Eminem and the details of the comparison are given below.
- Justin Timberlake net worth is 29% smaller than net worth of Eminem
- Kanye West net worth is 5 times littler than net worth of Eminem
- 50 Cent net worth is 21% bigger than net worth of Eminem
- Lil Wayne total assets are almost 4 times smaller than total assets of Eminem
- Rihanna assets are 16% littler compared to assets of Eminem
- Eminem net worth is 10% greater than net worth of Justin Bieber
- Chris Rock worth in total is 3 times smaller than net worth of Eminem
Eminem net worth is $245 million. He is an American rapper, singer, music producer and actor. His earning sources are much versatile than any other singer, he is indulge in music production, singing, acting, concert performing and different kind of business deals and endorsement deals. All these sources combined made his net worth that much higher.
See Also: 50 Cent Net Worth: How Rich is 50 Cent?