$ 300 million
Elvis Presley net worth is $300 million. He is famous American musician who is very popular among Americans and they believe in him as no less than God. His magical voice and songs are like weed to Americans and they can’t come out of paranoia. He started his career in 1954 with Sam Phillips at sun records. He is known as the king of rock and roll. In civil rights movement of America his magical voice with motivational lyrics put a solid impact on people and this was the era of where people believed in his songs very much. The era made him very popular but aside that he also remained controversial due to his performance at that time. He putted his steps forward in film industry too in 1954 and his first ever film was released in 1956. He was sent for military services after that and he resumed his career after coming back from the mission 2 years later.
Biography of Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley was born in January 8, 1935 in Tupelo, Mississippi, United States of America. He was raised in the same area and later moved to the place named Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America. He got his early education from the Humes high school. He was born with his twin brother in Tupelo and his original name is Elvis Aron Presley. He started his career in 1954 but in 1958 he was called by military for the services and he served for two years on the rank of sergeant. After coming back from the mission he again started his career and touched the heights of his singing career.
- Real Name : Elvis Aron Presley
- Nick Name: Persy, parsley, Aron, Elvi, Rock and roll
- Birth: January 8, 1935
- Died: August 16, 1977
- Born at: Tupelo, Mississippi, United States of America
- Height: 6 feet 0 inch
- Weight: 76 kg
- Relationship Status: Married to Priscilla Presley in 1967 and divorced her in 1973
- Children: One (Lisa Marie Presley)
- Education: Humes high school
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Occupation: Singer, song writer, rock and roll artist, hip hop artist
- Wealth Source: Music, movies
Elvis Presley has quite impressive and successful career he gained lot of respect from Americans they still believe in him and listened to him as their mentor. Elvis Presley was married to Priscilla Presley in 1967 but there remain many issues in their life which ended in divorce in 1973. He has one child Lisa Marie Presley. He died on August 16, 1977 due to sever health damages caused by heavy usage of drugs.
Timeline of Elvis Presley net worth
Elvis Presley was died in 1977 but his current net worth is $300 million. Just think about that how much he would have earned in his music career and how much famous he would have. Obviously he was a big American star instead he is still a big star. For Elvis Presley net worth understandings we have collected data of his yearly earnings and made a timeline of his earnings. The detailed results are given below.
- Elvis Presley net worth in 1956 was $3 million
- $1.5 million was added to his net worth from record sales of his albums in 1957 which made his net worth equal to $4.5 million
- His net worth in 1957 was $9 million
- After coming back from military in 1960 his net worth jumped to $18 million
- In 1967 Elvis Presley net worth was $30 million
- In 1971 his net worth jumped to $50 million
- In 1977 when he died his net worth was $65 million
- After that his albums were started releasing again from year 2002 and his net worth increased each year with an average of $40 million
- His current net worth is $300 million which is net all taxes and expenses are already deducted from this
Comparison of Elvis Presley net worth
Elvis Presley is one of the richest singers in the world there is no doubt in it but how would we came to know until we don’t compare him with other famous singers? The results of comparison are given below.
- Michael Jackson net worth is $600 million which is twice than Elvis Presley
- Frank Sinatra net worth is 3 times lower than Elvis Presley
- David Bowie net worth is 1.3 times lower than Elvis Presley
- Ella Fitzgerald net worth is 3 times lower than Elvis Presley net worth
- B King net worth is 30 times smaller than Elvis Presley
- Madonna net worth is 1.8 times greater than Elvis Presley assets
- Lady Gaga net worth is 1.1 times lower than Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley net worth is $300 million. He is famous American musician who is still at the top after his death 40 years back. He was known as king of rock and roll and his albums are still in the market. Different music producers re-release his albums and still his albums achieves record high sales.