$ 50 million
Damon Dash is utilized to known as the hip bounce craftsman. He is become a close acquaintance with artist Jay Z. Both even have been cooperating on a few ventures. With Jay Z he was the fellow benefactor of record mark named Roc-A-Fella Records and a dressing line with a similar name. Lady Dash likewise showed up in a few movies like State Property 2, This Is Jim Jones and The N Word. Woman Dash additionally speeded his wings as a film maker as well. He has delivered a few films excessively like “The Woodsman” and “Forked”. Woman Dash has been making the most of his riches with expected total assets of $50 million as the hip jump big shots. Be that as it may, now this man has keep running off his cash and falling into the obligation. Our hip jumps magnate, Dame Dash now just claimed – $2 million.
Biography of Damon Dash
Damon Dash was born on May 3, 1971 in New York City, New York, United States of America. He was born to a poor family and his childhood was very troublesome. He started learning his early education from the area community school but his inner musical sense brought him to the music clubs and he joined few clubs and started singing in his career professionally. His original name is Damon Dash but people most often call him Dame of Dame Dash. His height is 5 feet 10 inch and weight is 72 kg. Major source of his earning is music and concerts but apart from that he also earns from different sources like endorsements and sponsorships.
- Original Name: Damon Dash
- Nick Name: Dame Dash
- Birth Date: May 3, 1971
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Height: 05 feet 10 inch
- Weight: 72 kg
- Marital Status: Divorced from Rachel Roy
- Children: Three (Tallulah, Ava and Damon II)
- Education: Corresponding education
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Occupation: Rapper, singer, hip-hop artist
- Wealth Source: Music
Keeping in view all of his sources we can estimate his previous net worth which was round about $50 but currently he has lost all of his wealth and has declared himself bankrupt with an average assets of -$2 million. Apart from the professional life of Damon Dash his personal life is also remained disturbing and he has lost his girlfriends and his wife too. He was married to his love girl Rachel Roy but due to misunderstandings prevailing between them the couple separated first and finally got divorced. The couple has three children which are currently living with Rachel and their names are Tallulah, Ava and Damon II.
Earning Sources of Damon Dash
Damon Dash is a famous rapper of his times and he has given a new shape to the old rap music. His idea clicked and he was started recognizing by the people after some time. But his extra use of money and excessive expenses on different things made his net worth much lower and he has recently declared him bankrupt. Major sources of his earnings are music sales, concerts, sponsorships and endorsement deals.
- His highest earning album was Kareem “Biggs” Burke which added $0.35 million to his accounts.
- His another remarkable work was Shawn with famous rapper Jay Z which added $0.28 million to his worth
- Others album released in year 2011 gave him $0.22 million
- His albums released in 2012 collectively added $0.16 million to his accounts
- $0.15 million were added to his total assets from the sales of his music albums in 2013
- Recently released album of Damon Dash gave him $0.13 million
- Damon Dash earned total amount of $1.3 million from the sales of his music
Timeline of Damon Dash Assets in Total
For the time being Damon Dash assets are declining but his assets were not so lower like what he has now. He has made roundabout $50 million from his career but due to excessive use of his finance he has lost all of his money. Details about his total earnings at the end of each year are provided below.
- In 2010 worth in total of Damon Dash was $0.80
- In 2011 worth in total of Damon Dash was $1 million
- In 2012 worth in total of Damon Dash was $1.2 million
- In 2013 worth in total of Damon Dash was $5 million
- In 2014 worth in total of Damon Dash was $15 million
- In 2015 worth in total of Damon Dash was $5 million
- In 2016 worth in total of Damon Dash was $2 million
- In 2017 currently worth in total of Damon Dash is -$2 million
Comparison of Damon Dash Assets in Total
Damon Dash total assets comparison is not possible morally because he has net worth in minus and has declared himself bankrupt recently. If his net worth was $50 million which was in the peak time of his career than it was appropriate to make a comparison of his net worth with other famous rappers and singers but right now it’s not morally ethical and reasonable to compare his net worth with others because rappers has quite higher net worth’s than him.
Damon Dash assets in total are now very lower compared to other famous rappers and singers and in the recent years he has declared himself bankrupt with average assets of -$2 million. Major sources of his earnings are music sales, concerts, tours and endorsements.
See Also: Multitalented Guy Dave Ramsey Net Worth