Christian Bale Net Worth: $ 80 Million
A very talented famous Hollywood actor Christian Bale net worth is more than $ 80 million according to different sources. His net worth increased by his starring movies. His wealth boosted from his movie “The Dark Knight” salary that was more than $ 10 million in 2008.
- Born on: 30 Jan, 1974
- Born in: Pembrokeshire, Wales, U.K.
- Profession: Acting
- Famous for: Acting
Christian Charles Philip Bale is better known as Christian Bale start his TV career from his very early age as a little rock star when he was only 8 years old. His filmography started when he got a role in Anastasia in 1986. After that Bale received many leading roles in several movies such as Mio in a Land of Faraway and Heart of the Country. Bale performance in “Empire of the Sun” as Jim Graham in 1987 gave him much fame and he got from National Board of Review of the Motion Picture. In 1999 he played a leading role in American Psycho and after that a bestselling novel “Captain Corelli’s Mandolin. Bale starred in further 3 movies from 2002 to 2003 such as Laurel Canyon, Reign of Fire which earned more than $ 95 million and Equilibrium. In 2004 he played in “The Machinist” and from this movie Bale got leading role of Batman. Christian Bale net worth grew from his acting career when he starred several movies.
Christian Bale in “The Dark Knight”:
In 2008 The Dark Knight was released and income returned more than $ 159 million in its first week. Christian reprised role of Batman in this movie. In its first ten days movie’s earnings was more than $ 300 million and more than $ 1 billion gross over on worldwide at box office. It became at number 4 ever made superhero movie. In 2012 its final sequel “The Dark Knight Rises” released which became the 3rd highest grossing movie at that time and Christian Bale net worth increased by this movie.
Bale’s earnings per year:
Christian Bale’s yearly income is more than $ 10 million and he has some endorsements deals with different products and brands. As a philanthropist Bale has done many charity works with charities and foundations such as Green Peace, Screen Actor Guild Foundation and Fulfillment Funds.
- Bale’s earning in 2012 was more than $ 5 million
- Bale’s earning in 2013 was more than $ 6 million
- Bale’s earning in 2014 was more than $ 8 million
- Bale’s earning in 2015 was more than $ 9 million
- Bale’s earning in 2016 was more than $ 10 million
Christian Bale net worth increased by his filmography:
Christian Bale net worth was accumulated by his work on big screen. He starred several movies such as Empire of the Sun, Little Women, Swing Kids, Reign of Fire, Equilibrium, The Dark Knight, Public Enemies, American Hustle, Rescue Dawn, The Prestige, The New World, Batman Begins, American Psycho and many others hits.
- Bale earnings from his movie “Act of God” are approx. $ 7 million
- Bale earnings from his movie “Lawless” are approx. $ 6.5 million
- Bale earnings from his movie “Jungle Book: origins” are approx. $ 11.4 million
- Bale earnings from his movie “The Big Short” are approx. $ 14 million
- Bale earnings from his movie “Out of Furnace” are approx. $ 5 million
- Bale earnings from his movie “Knight of Cups” are approx. $ 5.6 million
Christian Bale’s Awards and Honors:
Christian Bale got much honor and fame from winning several awards. He won 64 awards and got 79 times nomination from his several movies. He won many times Oscar Award and many other famous awards.
- Bale won Oscar Awards as a best performance supporting actor in 2011 and got 2 times nomination for this award in 2014 and 2016
- Golden Globes Award in 2011 and got 2 times nomination for this award in 2014 and 2016
- Bale got 3 times nominations for BAFTA Awards for best supporting and leading actor in 2011, 2014 and 2016
- Bale won Saturn Award for best actor in 2006 and got 4 times nomination for this award in 2005, 2009, 2011 and 2013. Bale won EDA Award in 2011 for best supporting actor
- Bale won 5 times ACCA Award for best supporting actor, leading role and cast ensemble in 2000, 2008, 2010 and 2015
- Bale won 2 times Critics Choice Award in 2011 and 2016. He also got 3 times nomination for this award in 2009, 2013 and 2014
- Bale won MTV Movie Award and got 3 times nomination for this award in 2006, 2009, 2013 and 2014
- Bale won People’s Choice Award in 2009 and got 3 times nomination for this award in 2009, 2010 and 2013
- Bale won SESC Award in 2012 for best foreign actor and he also won Seattle Film Critics Award in 2014 for best ensemble cast
Christian Bale net worth V/s other Richest Celebrities:
Christian Bale net worth depends on his acting profession. He got much wealth, honor and fame by his acting profession. He also increases his wealth by winning his many awards. His net worth is many times more than other celebrities in the world. But there are many actors whose net worth is some times more than Bale although Bale is a richest actor in the world.
- Tom Cruise net worth is 6 times more than the net worth of Bale
- Shah Rukh Khan net worth is 7.5 times more than the net worth of Bale
- Brad Pit net worth is 3 times more than the net worth of Bale
- Martin Lawrence net worth is 1.3 times more than the net worth of Bale
- Will Smith net worth is 3 times more than the net worth of Bale
- Adam Sandler net worth is 3.7 times more than the net worth of Bale
A brief history of Christian Bale net worth:
Bale’s net worth in 2012 was more than $ 45 million
Bale’s net worth in 2013 was more than $ 64 million
Bale’s net worth in 2014 was more than $ 69 million
Bale’s net worth in 2015 was more than $ 80 million
Bale’s net worth in 2016 is more than $ 80 million