$ 25 million
Cee Lo Green net worth is $25 million. He has made a big deal about his fortune in the music business. With his interestingly shrill performing voice he can get the audience members’ consideration. In the 1990’s Cee Lo alongside T-Mo, Khujo and Big Gipp began the rapp Career. The gathering discharged its first collection in 1995 with the name of “Soul Food”. In 2002 Cee Lo started his performance alone which didn’t give him much accomplishment at first. However his tune “What Part of Forever” was incorporated on the Twilight Saga: Eclipse soundtrack. In 2006 Cee Lo collaborated with Danger Mouse to frame the gathering Gnarls Barkley. They discharged their first collection St Elsewhere and the primary single “Insane” turned into a hit everywhere throughout the world. It was named Rolling Stone’s main melody of the decade and was additionally on the magazine’s rundown of main 100 tunes ever.
Biography of Cee Lo Green
Cee Lo Green was born on May 30, 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America. His original name is Thomas DeCarlo Calloway but he is most known with Cee Lo Green which is his professional name. His folks were both priests so he spent quite a bit of his childhood singing in chapel. Cee Lo lost both of his mother and father at a youthful age. Around that time he was recently starting to work with Goodie Mob and he composed numerous tunes about his mom and the torment he encountered from her misfortune. Cee Lo has spent quite a bit of his later profession showing up and notwithstanding performing with Madonna in the 2012 Super Bowl halftime appear. In 2014 he gazed in his first reality demonstrate Cee Lo Green’s The Good Life where he is again joined with Goodie Mob.
- Original Name: Thomas DeCarlo Calloway
- Nick Name: Cee Lo Green
- Birth Date: May 30, 1974
- Birth Place: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Height: 05 feet 06 inch
- Weight: 91 kg
- Marital Status: Divorced with Christina Johnson
- Children: One (Kingston)
- Education: Riverside Military Academy
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Occupation: Rapper, singer, songwriter
- Wealth Source: Music
Cee Lo Green has very successful professional life but when we compared it to his personal life that his personal life remained very disturbing and troublesome. He lost his parents in early ages after that he married with Christina Johnson who was his true love but the couple remained unable to settle their life and ultimately got divorced. He has one child from Christiana whose name is Kingston.
Earning Sources of Cee Lo Green
Cee Lo Green is a famous American singer, rapper, record producer, music writer and actor. He has made his net from all of these sources. Each sources has contributes a lot in making his net worth equal to $ 25 million. More details about his earnings are provided below.
- He started his career in music in the early 1990s and got success in mid 2000s.
- He has released many albums which are the major source of increase in Cee Lo Green net worth
- He is involved in endorsing different products of multinational products which pay him higher amount which is also a source in increase in his net worth
- He also started producing movies and his movies gave him handsome amount in return which ultimately increased his total worth
- Almost $20 million is earned by Cee Lo Green alone from his singing career
- The biggest ever endorsement deal that he made with a perfume company worth’s $5 million
Comparison of Cee Lo Green
Cee Lo Green is not much famous like other famous rappers, actors, singers and music producers but he has produced some quality work which is remarkable. He has also written lyrics for the top rappers and singers of Hollywood. Details about the results of comparison between Cee Lo Green and other famous rappers are provided below.
- I net worth is 3.4 times greater compared to Cee Lo Green net worth
- Snoop Dogg net worth is 5.2 times bigger compared to Cee Lo Green
- Lil Wayne net worth is 6 times greater compared to Cee Lo Green
- Drake net worth is 4 times bigger compared to Cee Lo Green
- NAS net worth is 2.8times greater compared to Cee Lo Green
- Future net worth is almost 3.2 times littler compared to Cee Lo Green
- The Game net worth is 1.2 times bigger compared to Cee Lo Green
- Method Man net worth is 1.9 times littler compared to Cee Lo Green net worth
Cee Lo Green net worth is $25 million. He is American youngest professional actor, rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. He has earned his net worth from music sales, concerts and tours and endorsement deals but his net worth is quite lower compared to net worth of other famous rappers in America.
See Also: Radio Show Host Rush Limbaugh Net Worth