$ 15 Million
Calvin Harris net worth is $100 million. He is a Scottish famous singer, songwriter, music producer and DJ. He is a most favorite and highest paid DJ in the world. Now a day many music contractors are behind him to get a contract signed from him because he is a most wanted singer and DJ among people around the globe. He has written many of the lyrics for the famous singers around the world like Rihanna and many other which has turned a lot of money to his pockets. He has broken record of Michael Jackson and become the top listed DJ of United Kingdom, apart from this he has also won many Grammy awards and MTV awards for his best performances. In 2013 he was listed in top 10 of Forbes and also as the highest earning DJ in the world.
Biography of Calvin Harris
Calvin Harris was born on January 17, 1984 in Dumfries, Southern Scotland, Scotland. His original name is Adam Richard Wiles but is commonly known as Calvin Harris. Harris was raised up by his parents in Scotland and he got his early education from the same area. He had a dream of being a singer from the start of his childhood. He used to sing songs in school and in parties and gatherings with friends which ultimately leads him towards leaving studies and pursuing his career in singing. He started working as a DJ in a club in 1998 and after that he released his music album in 2000 which got a huge recognition from public.
- Original Name: Adam Richard Wiles
- Nick Name: Calvin Harris
- Birth Date: January 17, 1984
- Birth Place: Dumfries, Southern Scotland, Scotland
- Height: 6 feet 5 inch
- Weight: 97 kg
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Children: None
- Education: Corresponding education
- Nationality: Scotland
- Ethnicity: Irish-English-Scotish
- Occupation: Singer, Song writer, DJ, Music producer
- Wealth Source: Music
See Also: Famous Singer Drake Net Worth
Apart from DJ and singing he has also written lyrics for the most famous singers in Hollywood like, Rihanna, Beyoncé and many others. He left Scotland and moved to America to pursue his career with more passion. On the other hand his personal life is quite hidden and there is no news on media about his affairs and scandals.
Earning Sources of Calvin Harris
Calvin Harris earning sources are related to music, he earns most of his income from concerts, music shows, album sales and DJ salary. He is considered as highest paid DJ in the world. On the other hand he also makes endorsement deals with different brands and earns a lot of money from this source too. Details of his earnings from all of these sources are listed below.
- Calvin Harris earnings from concerts & tours totaled $100 million
- His earnings from the viewership of YouTube channel totaled $36 million
- He had made different endorsement deals with different brands that worth $6 million
- Income from the sales of his music albums totaled $2.8 million
- Music sales of Single albums totaled at $4 million
- Average salary of Calvin Harris is $15 million
- According to his income tax bracket he paid taxes of $74 million
- Total expenses occurred to him during the year were $22 million
- He also made investments of $6 million during the year
Timeline of Calvin Harris net worth
Calvin Harris net worth is $100 million and he is regarded as one of the most paid DJ in the world. He has been listed in the top 10 highest earning DJs in the world in 2013. Details about his net worth in each year of his career are provided below.
- Calvin Harris net worth in 2007 was $2 million
- Calvin Harris total assets in 2008 were $4 million
- Calvin Harris assets in total in 2009 were $10 million
- Calvin Harris total worth in 2010 was $20 million
- Calvin Harris worth in 2011 was totaled as $29 million
- Calvin Harris assets in 2012 were totaled as $40 million
- Calvin Harris assets in 2013 were $53 million
- Calvin Harris net assets in 2014 were estimated at $65 million
- Calvin Harris total worth in 2015 was $76 million
- Calvin Harris net worth in 2016 was $100 million
Comparison of Calvin Harris net worth
Calvin Harris is considered as highest paid DJs and is also known as highest earning music star and was also recognized by Forbes. To t clear information we have compared his net worth with other famous singers and the results of the comparison are shown below.
- Taylor Swift net worth is double than total assets Calvin Harris
- Katy Perry net worth is 1.3 times greater than Calvin Harris
- Drake net worth is about the half of the assets of Calvin Harris
- Calvin Harris net worth is 1.2 times smaller than of Adele
- Net worth Calvin Harris compared to Justin Bieber net worth is 1/4th
- Pewdiepie net worth is 30% bigger compared to Calvin Harris
- Calvin Harris net worth compared to Stephen Curry net worth is 7 times greater
Calvin Harris net worth is $100 million. He is a professional singer, songwriter, music producer and DJ. He is known as highest paid DJs in the world and many music recorders are behind him to sign a contract with hi. He is expected to raise his total assets to $150 million in coming years.
See Also: Famous Rapper Eminem Net Worth