Britney Spears Net Worth Net worth: $190 million
A very beautiful, angelic, elegant and ravishing girl Britney Spears net worth crossing $190 million. She makes maximum her net worth from music industry. She famous for her singing when she released in 1999, her best album “Baby One More Time”. This album gave her much success and two times she was nominated in Grammy Awards. She boosted her wealth from television shows and film industry. But major part of Britney Spears net worth arose from singing career.
- Birth on: 2 Dec, 1981
- Birth in: Mississippi, U.S.
- Source of income: Music video director, record producer, dancer, artist, entertainer, fashion designer, film producer, television producer, writer, actress.
- Famous for: Singing
Beginning of Britney’s career:
In the early age when she sang “What child is this?” in a children talent shows and she won many level of this competition. So that was the time when her voice gained popularity at that level. After that her mother took her in The Mickey Mouse Club for audition in 1990s. But she was rejected for her too young age. After that she came in New York and participate as a contestant in “Star Search”, a famous television show. Then she was cast in many advertisement. And finally she was cast in The Mickey Mouse Club.
“Baby One More Time”:
In 1999, after releasing, her first studio album “Baby One More Time”, she became highest seller album in teenage. This album took her at top ranking in music industry and she became number one on Billboard 200 of U.S.
“Oops! …. I Did it Again”:
In 2000, after releasing her second album “Oops! …. I Did it Again” she got much wealth which also increased Britney Spears net worth. She earned $40.5 million from this album. The copies of this album was sold more 25 million at international level. At that time she also wrote a book with her mother consent, Britney Spears’ Heart-to-Heart.
Britney Spears net worth boosted by studio album:
In 2001 her album, “Britney” was released and reached the top 5 ranking in Europe, Australia and UK and debuted top 1 in Billboard 200 U.S. more than 12 million copies was sold at in international level. In 2003 her 4th album, “In The Zone” was released and in 2007 the 5th album “Black out” was released. Both albums got much success as like first three albums. In 2008 six album Circus and her second greatest album, “The Singles Collection” was released in 2009.
Britney Spears’s earnings:
Britney Spears net worth accumulating by her concert earnings and other endorsements.
Britney Spear Net Worth higher than some popular celebrities:
- Spears’s net worth 30% less than net worth of Selena Gomez
- Spears’s net worth ¼ less than net worth of Rihanna
- Spears’s net worth 1/3 less than net worth of Justin Timberlake
- Spears’s net worth 95 times higher than net worth of Beyoncé
Britney Spear Net Worth through the year:
- Britney spear Net Worth in 2007 was $ 55 billion
- Net Worth in 2008 was more than $ 43 billion
- Net Worth in 2009 was more than $ 72 billion
- Net Worth in 2010 was more than $ 63 billion
- Net Worth in 2011 was more than $ 75 billion
- Net Worth in 2012 was more than $ 66 billion
- Net Worth in 2013 was more than $ 57 billion
- Net Worth in 2014 was more than $ 48 billion
- Net Worth in 2015 was more than $ 56 billion
- Net Worth in 2016 was more than $ 100 billion