$ 75 million
A very beautiful, talented singer, actor, composer and television personality Blake Shelton net worth is around $ 75 million. His net worth accumulating by his sold over albums, concert tours at international level and as a TV personality he earns much amount of money. His singles reached at number one on the Billboards and won many awards. He earns $ 4 million salary per cycle of a TV show “The Voice”.
- Born on: 18 June, 1976
- Born in: Oklahoma, U.S.
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Composer, Musician, Song writer, Author, TV Personality
- Famous for: Singer
Blake Shelton started his singing career when he was 17 years old. He wrote his first song at the age of 15 and played guitar in his very early age. He released his first single in 2001 which reached at number 1 on Billboard Hot country singles and tracks of U.S. It reached at number 18 in Billboard Hot 100. His first studio album “Austin” got much fame. That was the time when Blake Shelton net worth took a long jump. He released “the Dreamer” his 2nd album in 2003 which also reached at number 1 country charts.
Blake Shelton’s Barn & Grill:
In 2004 Shelton released his third studio album “Blake Shelton’s Barn & Grill”. The third 3rd single of this album reached number hits and others singles of this album also got the position of number 37 on the charts in the country.
Startin’ Fires and Pure BS:
In 2007 Shelton released his 4th studio album Pure BS. Every single of this album reached on top 20 hits on the charts in the country. In 2008 he released his 5th album Startin’ Fires. In 2011 Shelton released his another studio album “Red River Blue”. Famous single of this album “Honey Bee” reached number 1 on country charts.
Cheers, it’s Christmas:
In 2012 Shelton released “Cheers, it’s Christmas” that was his first Christmas album and reached at top on country charts and holiday album. In 2013 he released his 8th studio album “Based on a True Story” which also reached at number 1 on country charts. In 2014 he released “Bringing Back the Sunshine” that was his 9th studio album and reached as a 2nd hits album. Shelton’s latest studio album “If I’m Honest” was released in 2015 that was his 10th album.
Shelton careers from film industry:
Shelton’s starred in several movies. His first role in the movie in 2005 was playing himself as a singer on a concert. In 2007 he first time appear on TV Show as a judge on a competition show “Nashville Star”. Shelton worked as coach/ judge on TV reality Shows in 2011. Shelton’s starred in several movies in 2015 and 2016 such as Pitch Perfect 2, The Ridiculous 6 and The Angry Birds Movies.
Blake Shelton’s Awards and Honors:
Blake Shelton net worth accumulating by his many awards of his best effort in music industry. He got much fame after winning many award and Billboard fame. Although his net worth increased by music career but also his smart stock investment and endorsements with some popular companies.
Awards won by Blake Shelton:
- Shelton one time won People Choice Award in 2016
- Shelton one time won iHeart Radio Music Award in 2014
- Shelton 4 times won American Country Award in 2013
- Shelton 3 times won CMT Music Award in 2010 and 2013
- Shelton 4 times won Academic of Country Music Award in 2010, 2012 and 2013.
- Shelton 9 times won Country Music Association Awards in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Shelton got many nominations:
- Shelton nominated 7 times for Grammy Awards in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2016.
- Shelton nominated 13 times for Country Music Association Awards in 2003, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Shelton nominated 11 times Academic of Country Music Award in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Shelton nominated 5 times Teen Choice Award in 2011 and 2012
Shelton’s net worth V/s some other rappers:
Blake Shelton net worth is many time higher than some popular rappers. But still there are many others whose net worth far from the Shelton’s worth. Shelton needs to invest his amount of money in major brands, big companies and in his music work. After that there’ll be not any single hurdle to take his worth in billionaires.
- Taylor Swift net worth is 4 times higher than the net worth of Blake Shelton
- Justine Bieber net worth is 3 times higher than the net worth of Blake Shelton
- Jay Z net worth is 7 times higher than the net worth of Blake Shelton
- Miley Cyrus net worth is 3 times higher than the net worth of Blake Shelton
- Beyoncé net worth is 6 times higher than the net worth of Blake Shelton
Brief History of Blake Shelton’s Net worth:
- In 2011 Shelton’s net worth was $ 13.6 million
- In 2012 Shelton’s net worth was $ 28.4 million
- In 2013 Shelton’s net worth was $ 54.4 million
- In 2014 Shelton’s net worth was $ 61.2 million
- In 2015 Shelton’s net worth was $ 68.1 million
- In 2016 Shelton’s net worth is $ 75 million