Last Updated: December 12, 2017
According to Bloomberg’s ranking of 2016 Billionaires, Bill Gates Net worth crossing now to $90 billion. One of the most popular businessman, charitable person, great investor, well known author and still richest person on the planet is Bill Gates.
Born on: 28 Oct, 1955
Born in: Washington, U.S.
Occupation: Software Architect, programmer, businessman, investor and Entrepreneur, Technology advisor of Microsoft Corp.
Famous for: Microsoft founder
Startup career from Microsoft, IBM and Windows:
In 1975, Bill Gates with his school classmate Paul Allen worked on their own software company. They of this partnership Micro-soft after that it remained just Microsoft.
In 1980, its upcoming IBM approached Microsoft on personal computer was launched and MS-DOS was developed as an operating system, till 1985 the first version of Microsoft windows was also launched.
In 2006 he became its CEO. That’s not just Microsoft stock holdings which increased the Bill Gates net worth but also other major companies share gave the boost up his wealth.
Endorsements and other Source of income:
Bill Gates Net Worth accumulated by his investment of multi millions in many companies. In highly successful companies, Gate has a major stake like McDonalds Corp, Exxon Mob, Signet Jewelers Ltd, Comcast Corp, Crown Castle International Corp, Republic services, Auto liv, Inc., sells Costco wholesale corps, CSX Corp, Grupo Televisa, Canadian National Railway, Greater China Funding, Expeditors International of Washington, Ecolab, Coca Cola Co, FedEx Corp, Skype and Nokia many others.
Bill Gates as a Philanthropist:
World’s cherished billionaire and a big spender Bill Gate decided to give back half of his net worth to the poor people of less developed countries.
When Bill Gates Net Worth reached in the list of billionaires, he opened a charitable trust with the name of his wife Malinda, Bill and Malinda Gates Foundation. It is the largest charitable foundation in the world.
In 2013, Gate donated $28 billion to the foundation, later on in 2015 it reached on $40 billion. 95% of Bill Gates Net Worth has been decided to give this foundation.
Bill Gates Salary:
- Annually: USD 11.5 Billion
- Monthly: USD 1 Billion
- Weekly: USD 210 Million
- Daily: USD 33.3 Million
- Par Minute: USD 22,946
Brief History of Bill Gates Net Worth:
- Net Worth: 1986 0
- Net Worth: 1994 0
- Net Worth: 1996 0
- Net Worth: 1998 $20 billion
- Net Worth: 1999 $50 billion
- Net Worth: 2007 $55 billion
- Net Worth: 2008 $60 billion
- Net Worth: 2009 $40 billion
- Net Worth: 2010 $50 billion
- Net Worth: 2011 $60 billion
- Net Worth: 2012 $62 billion
- Net Worth: 2013 $75 billion
- Net Worth: 2014 $85 billion
- Net Worth: 2015 $80 billion
- Net Worth: 2016 $90 billion
Bill Gate Net worth Vs some facts to other rich figures:
We can say Bill Gate is richer than everyone on the planet.
- Net Worth of Bill Gates 5 times more from King of Saudi Arabia Net worth
- 14 more than net worth of Donald Trump
- 2595 more than net worth of Hillary Clinton
- 1051 more than net worth of Bill Clinton
- 101 more than net worth of Tiger Woods
- 150 more than net worth of Jay Z Net
Bill Gates as a # 63 richest country in the world:
We can say that if Gates is country then he’ll be the 63 number in the list of richest countries in the world. But he has much money more than 38 countries in which Fiji, Grenada, Rwanda, Madagascar also included.
Bill Gates Net Worth comparison other countries worth:
- Tonga Net Worth $8 billion difference from Bill Gates Worth is $73.5 billion
- Grenada Net Worth $4 billion difference from Bill Gates Worth is $71 billion
- Maldives Net Worth $7 billion difference from Bill Gates Worth is $70 billion
- Liberia Net Worth $11billion difference from Bill Gates Worth is $68 billion
- Malawi Net Worth $45 billion difference from Bill Gates Worth is $5 billion
- Tajikistan Net Worth $44 billion difference from Bill Gates Worth is $35 billion
- Chad Net Worth $49 billion difference from Bill Gates Worth is $5 billion
- Zimbabwe Net Worth $65 billion difference from Bill Gates Worth is $14 billion
- Congo, Rep Net Worth $24 billion difference from Bill Gates Worth is $55 billion
- Dominica Net Worth $4 billion difference from Bill Gates Worth is $73.8 billion
- Fiji Net Worth $7 billion difference from Bill Gates Worth is $42.9 billion
- Madagascar Net Worth $65 billion difference from Bill Gates Worth is $14 billion
- Rwanda Net Worth $48 billion difference from Bill Gates Worth is $31 billion
Bill Gates Net Worth more than some big entities:
There are more than hundred popular big companies whose worth is less than Bill Gates Net Worth, like Nintendo, Dollar General, Target, Yum Brands and Time Warner.
- Nintendo is valued at $20.85 Billion
- Dollar General is valued at $22 Billion
- Time Warner is valued at $70.8 Billion
- Yum! Brands is valued at $39.5 Billion
Bill Gates Net Worth will be heavy loaded after spending a huge amount:
If Bill Gates give $10 to every human being in the entire world after that he will still remaining $2.26 billion. Even if he spent $1 million per day on regular basis, he need 218 years to spend all of his wealth. His money has the capability to earn 5% rate of return. He generates $4.1 billion to just only from interest.