Big Sean Net Worth: $ 12 Million
One of the most popular American rapper in the world, Sean Michael Leonard Anderson better known as Big Sean net worth is more approx. $ 12 million according to different sources. Big Sean increases wealth by his successful music career and some endorsement deals with Adidas.
- Born on: 25 March, 1988
- Born in: California, U.S.A.
- Profession: Musician, Rapper, Songwriter, Model, Singer
- Famous for: Rapping
Beginning of Music Career:
Big Sean net worth grew when he released his debut mixtape “Finally Famous” in 2007, its hit single “Get’cha Some” which got much media attention. Later on in 2009Sean released its 2nd mixtape UKNOWBIGSEAN which has 30 tracks. In 2010 Sean released 3rd mixtape Finally Famous Vol. 3: Big in which included 20 tracks. In 2011 Big Sean released his first music album “Finally Famous” which has 3 hit singles. His 2nd music album “Hall of Fame” released in 2013. He released another album “Dark Sky Paradise” in 2015 which reached top on Billboard 200.
Big Sean’s Awards and Honors:
Sean won MTV Video Music Award as best video with a social message in 2015 and got 2 times nominations for this award
- Sean won BET Award in 2012 for best new artist and got 8 times nomination for this award
- Sean won 4 times BET Hip Hop Award in 2013 and 2105 and got many times nominations for this award
- Big Sean got 2 times nominations for Billboard Music Award as a top rap song and top new artist in 2012 and 2015
- Big Sean got nomination for Grammy Award as best rap collaboration in 2016
- Big Sean got nomination for People’s Choice Award as a favorite hip hop artist in 2016
- Big Sean got nomination for NAACP Image Award as outstanding duo or collaboration in 2016
Big Sean net worth increased by his Albums:
Big Sean net worth accumulating by his studio albums, mixtapes and concert tours. His earnings returns from his hit albums and singles are more than $ 10 million. Although his source of wealth depend upon his music career but he has also some investment in different companies.
- Sean’s earnings from his “Finally Famous” were more than $ 1.2 million
- Sean’s earnings from his “Detroit” were more than $ 1.7 million
- Sean’s earnings from his “Finally Famous (Deluxe Edition)” were more than $ 0.9 million
- Sean’s earnings from his “Hall of Fame” were more than $ 2 million
- Sean’s earnings from his “Finally Famous Vol. 3: Big” were more than $ 0.8 million
- Sean’s earnings from his “Cruel summer” were more than $ 0.5 million
Big Sean Endorsements and other Ventures:
Big Sean net worth also increased from endorsement deals and sponsorships with different products and major brands such as Aura Gold, BAPE (A Bathing Ape), Tisa Clothing, Stance (Anthem), Adidas Detroit Player (shoes) and Adidas Originals Pro Medal. More than $ 1 million amount of money which is endorse in different companies.
Big Sean as a Philanthropist:
One of hip hop’s biggest philanthropists, Big Sean has done many charity works with different charities such as Autism Speaks, Malala Fund, Bill and Malinda Gates Foundation, Get School Foundation, Clara Lionel Foundation, UNICEF, Make A Wish Foundation, Cody Rouge Community Action Alliance, United Way, Free The Children, (RED) and Sean Anderson Foundation. He also donates $ 25000 to Wayne State University Program to fight college homelessness. Recently Sean Foundation with other local organizations raised more than $ 80,000 for Flint’s Child Health & Development Fund.
Big Sean’s annual income:
Big Sean net worth grew during 2007 to 2010 but it jumped gradually in 2013. Sean’s annual incomes are more than $ 1.6 million.
- Sean’s income in 2012 was approx. $ 0.8 million
- Sean’s income in 2013 was approx. $ 0.94 million
- Sean’s income in 2014 was approx. $ 1.3 million
- Sean’s income in 2015 was approx. $ 1.4 million
- Sean’s income in 2016 is approx. $ 1.6 million
Big Sean net worth V/S Richest Rapper in the world:
Big Sean net worth is many times more than the other popular rappers in the world. His source of income increased by his hit albums, concert tours and some other ventures. He is also one of the biggest hip hop charitable men in the world. From his earnings ratio, anybody can say that in coming years Big Sean net worth will cross $ 500 million and he will become richest rappers in world.
- Sean’s net worth is 62 times smaller than the net worth of Sean Combs-Diddy
- Sean’s net worth is 17.5 times smaller than the net worth of Eminem
- Sean’s net worth is 6.6 times smaller than the net worth of Akon
- Sean’s net worth is 5.8 times smaller than the net worth of Nicki Minaj
- Sean’s net worth is 1.6 times smaller than the net worth of Nick Cannon
- Sean’s net worth is 0.2 times larger than the net worth of Benzino
- Sean’s net worth is same as the net worth of Sean Paul
A brief history of Big Sean Net Worth:
Sean’s net worth in 2012 was more than $ 1.9 million
Sean’s net worth in 2013 was more than $ 4 million
Sean’s net worth in 2014 was more than $ 6 million
Sean’s net worth in 2015 was more than $ 10 million
Sean’s net worth in 2016 is more than $ 12 million