$ 30 million
Allen Iverson net worth is $30 million. He is famous retired American Basketball player and a singer. His net worth was never too low before because he was the highest paid athlete but due to some issues and circumstances his net worth dropped to $1 million a year. The $1 million was due to his earnings from endorsements otherwise he didn’t have a single penny to purchase a cheese burger for himself. He was earning almost $155 million during his career years and was one of the highest earning athletes in the world but he lost lot of his money overnights in clubs and other parties that cost him million for one night. In 2014 his net worth was only $1 million. Now his current net worth is $30 million that is due to the endorsement deal with Reebok. Reebok showed trust on him and added him in his commercial ad and endorsements which was quite reliving act for Allen Iverson.
Biography of Allen Iverson
Allen Iverson conceded in Hampton, Virginia, United States of America on June 7, 1975. His full name is Allen Ezail Iverson. He belongs to have who have ancestors from Africa and he is afro American and is permanent national of America. He got his early education from a corresponding community schools and later he moved to Georgetown University for higher education. He got entry in his college basketball team due to his huge height of 6 feet and average weight of 75 kg. Due to his tall structure and balanced weight he showed some exceptional stunts in basketball. He started his basketball career professionally in 1996 from Philadelphia76ers and he moved to heights of success in his career step by step. He got retired from basketball in 2011. Allen Iverson net worth was quite higher in his career.
- Complete Name: Allen Ezail Iverson
- Nick Name: Allen, Iverson
- Birth: June 7, 1975
- Born at: Hampton, Virginia, United States of America
- Height: 6 feet 0 inch
- Weight: 75 kg.
- Relationship Status: Divorced (Tawanna Turner)
- Children: Five (Dream, Isaiah, Allen II, Messiah, Tiaura)
- Education: Georgetown University
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Occupation: Retired basketball player
- Wealth Source: National Basketball Association
Allen Iverson got married Tawanna Turner in way back and both were in relationship from many years. Tawanna and Allen was very happy and both have lived a very peaceful long life together but like financial crisis there also invades crises in their married life and in 2011 Tawwna filed for divorce back in 2011, and a lengthy custody battle ensued. In court Tawanna said that his husband is in tries to take her money and teases her for giving him cash. Apart from all these statements in 2011 when Allen retired he said that he is thankful to his for supporting him at every stage of life. According to the rumors the divorced couple is again in contact and there are chances that they will be together once again. Allen has five children Dream, Isaiah, Allen II, Messiah and Tiaura, all are from Tawwana.
Allen Iverson Earning sources and problems
Allen Iverson earned $155 million of net worth from his basketball career but that net worth gone due to the Allen Iverson own mistakes , few of them are listed below.
- In NBA Seasons of 97-98, Allen was chased by few of his champions in the elevator motorcar after that he was spotted late night speeding. Also he was in possession of marijuana and a non-licensed weapon in his car. He was ordered to perform community service as punishment.
- In years 2004-2005 troubles didn’t stop chasing him and sued for the reason his bodyguard beatniks someone in the club because that particular person was not leaving part the High muck amuck section. The Isle of Man got severe accidental injuries on his body and was rewarded with millions in sort of compensation. He got severe gambling and drinking activities that leads him towards continuous losing his net worth.
- There was again implemented sue against him for beating of a person by his personal guard but this time judge said this case is not true. While in his divorce hearings his wife said he is bankrupt and penny less he said to me he is not having enough pennies to buy cheeseburger for himself.
- He spoke up in 2015 while giving an interview about his bankruptcy and said that rumor about him are wrong and he is not bankrupt. On the other hand he denied any kind of financial trouble prevailing in his life.
- During his playacting twenty-four hour period, he made a contract of endorsements with Reebok. The idea behind the deal was to improve the wealth status of the retired professionals. Allen is expecting to receive $30 million in endorsements from Reebok and some sources said that he has taken this amount in advance.
Comparison of Allen Iverson net worth
Comparing Allen Iverson with other basketball players is a bit difficult task because other has saved their net worth but Allen has dropped out his net worth. Anyways we have compared his current net worth with other famous basketball player and the results of the comparison are provided below.
- Tim Duncan net worth is 4.3 times greater than Allen Iverson net worth
- Grant Hill net worth is 6 times greater than Allen Iverson
- Hakeem Olajuwon net worth is 6.6 times greater than Allen Iverson
- Kobe Bryant net worth is 9.3 times greater than Allen Iverson
- Magic Johnson net worth is 16.6 times greater than Allen Iverson
- Michael Jordan net worth is 33.3 times greater than Allen Iverson net worth
Allen Iverson net worth is $30 million. He is a retired basketball player which was very popular in his times and had a net worth of $155 million. But due to troubles in his life all his net worth is vanished and he came to $-1 million net worth, he should be thankful to Reebok who gave him a contract of endorsement of shoes and allot him $30 million.