Agnes Hailstone Bio
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular reality TV stars for survival shows. The name of said survivalist is Agnes Hailstone who is amongst the cast member of the famous show “Life below Zero”.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
Agnes Hailstone is in her mid 40’s but she maintains quite a healthy physique to struggle with harsh Alaskan climate which tests one’s mettle harshly. There is no exact information related to height and weight of Agnes Hailstone but considering she is living in one of the harshly cold places on the planet she is making a layer of substantial fat to keep up with life.
She belongs to Alaskan heritage and that is evident from her tattoos of here stripes on her lower chin. This tattoo is her homage to Alaskan females and also a sign of entering adulthood among Alaskan females.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Information regarding care and personal life of Agnes Hailstone is as follows.
- Agnes was born to an Alaskan family back in 1972 and has maintained her residence in Alaska and never left the region even once.
- She currently maintains her residence near Kobuk River in west region of Alaska. She lives there with her husband and 7 children. They are living there as a part of a hit National Geographic survival documentary, “Life below Zero”.
- Although Agnes Hailstone may not be name well know because of her acting but she is definitely one of the proficient hunters in Alaska who have natural born talent for skinning animals as well.
- Before living secluded near Kobuk River, Agnes managed his family store by name of Caribou Arts and Adventures but due to lesser tourists touring to Alaska business has long since been shut down. She currently depends upon hunting, fishing and the income she receives from National Geographic.
- She is well mastered in ancient fishing skills of Alaskan people.
Few of the facts about Agnes Hailstone are as follows.
- Agnes has splendid hunting skills and can kill any Alaskan animal easily. She owns a hunting rifle that she uses o hunt ice seals, Oogruk. The rifle is a Russian one called Mosin Nagant which was made in 1882.
- She I the bets hunter of her family.
- Agnes uses a knife to skin animals and she also named it Ullu. It means “A Woman’s Knife”.
- She belongs to Eskimo lineage of Alaskan people.
- She has a tattoo on her lower chin which is three black colored vertical stripes. This tattoo is her homage to Alaskan women and also a testament of her entering in adulthood as per her Alaskan heritage.
- She is proficient in ancient Alaskan fishing techniques that can track and fish from icy waters of Alaska.