$ 55 million
Adam Levine net worth is $55 million. Adam Levine is Singer, Songwriter, actor and multi-instrument player. He started his career in early 1990s and won the award of Grammy as a lead artist of the band named Maroon 5. Levine is working as a mentor on The Voice since 2011. His band has achieved a few graph topping hits and rated as gold and platinum collections. Moreover In 2012, Maroon 5 came back to the outlines with its fourth studio collection, Overexposed, highlighting hits like “Payphone” and “One More Night”. In 2014-15, Levine and his band mates hit the diagrams with V, which included “Creatures” and “Maps”. These all were the biggest hits in Levine career and basic source of his album sales and net worth increase.
Biography of Adam Levine
- Wealth Source: Music and acting
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Marital Status: He is married with Namibian model “Behati Prinsloo” since 2014
- Nationality: American
- Born: March 18, 1979
- Children: 1
- Education: A private Bentwood school
- Occupation: Musician, pianist, drummer and Guitarist
- Ethnicity: American
Adam Levine was born on March 18, 1979, in Los Angeles, California, United States. His complete name is Adam Noah Levine. He lives in Los Angeles and brought with her family that created ease for her career start in music. He framed his first band while going to the private Brentwood School with companions and named his Kara’s Flowers. He married in 2014 with Behati Prinsloo a Namibian famous model. They both have one child and there is lot of rumors now days about Levine new girlfriend and divorce issue with her wife Behati Prinsloo.
Timeline of Adam Levine net worth
Let’s see how much income Adam Levine has earned each year in throughout his career. The details of his yearly income are given below.
- Adam Levine total assets in 2005 were $971,000
- Adam Levine total assets in 2006 were $1.1 million
- Adam Levine total assets in 2007 were $3.3 million
- Adam Levine total assets in 2008 were $5.3 million
- Adam Levine total assets in 2009 were $7.7 million
- Adam Levine total assets in 2010 were $10 million
- Adam Levine total assets in 2011 were $15 million
- Adam Levine total assets in 2012 were $22 million
- Adam Levine total assets in 2013 were $29 million
- Adam Levine total assets in 2014 were $38 million
- Adam Levine total assets in 2015 were $47 million
- Adam Levine total assets in 2016 are $55 million
A constant rise in Adam Levine net worth can be seen throughout his career that may be due to his constant hits and back to back album releases. As he got popularity he gets more and more viewership on YouTube and other websites that gave him return for his viewership. From his career start he is constantly in in endorsing brand products a huge amount comes from here too. Let’s see how much he earns from his different sources in the section given below.
Sources of Adam Levine net worth
Major Adam Levine net worth sources are music album sale, YouTube viewership, concerts, acting, endorsements and merchandise sales. For more information see the figures given below.
- Income of Adam Levine from Concerts totals $26 million
- Income of Adam Levine from Albums totals $3.5 million
- Income of Adam Levine from Albums as singles totals $1 million
- Income of Adam Levine from Acting totals $0.25 million
- Income of Adam Levine from Adam Levine Appearances totals $1 million
- Income of Adam Levine from Soundtracks totals $1.5 million
- Income of Adam Levine from Endorsements totals $50 million
- Income of Adam Levine from Merchandise sales totals $4 million
- Income of Adam Levine from YouTube viewership totals $5.3 million
- Add up Earnings to Adam Levine income totals $133 million
- Income from Adam Levine Salary of 2016 totals $24 million
- Taxes paid by Adam Levine with an average of 45% totals $70 million
- Expenses that Adam Levine bears totals $13.5 million
- Made Investments in different projects which totals $5 million
- Adam Levine Net Worth in actual totals $55 million
These are the main sources of Adam Levine earnings. It can be clearly seen in the figures that he receives major portion of his earnings from endorsements of different brands and concerts he do. Moreover he pays huge amount of $70 million in tax and bears $13.5 million expenses on his luxurious lifestyle.
Comparison of Adam Levine net worth
We have figured out in the upper sections that how much Adam Levine has earned in different years and what are the major sources of his earnings. Now let’s compare his earnings with the other celebrities in Hollywood and away from Hollywood in order to get the clear understanding of his net worth standings in the American richest table. For this regard view the figures given below.
- Adam Levine total assets compared to Selena Gomez total assets are 21% greater
- Adam Levine total assets compared to Blake Shelton total assets are 27% littler
- Adam Levine total assets compared to Christina Aguilera total assets are Half as large
- Adam Levine total assets compared to Taylor Swift total assets are 1/fifth as large
- Adam Levine total assets compared to Pharrell Williams total assets are 32% littler
- Adam Levine total assets compared to Gwen Stefani total assets are 45% littler
- Adam Levine total assets compared to Justin Bieber total assets are 1/4 as large
- Adam Levine total assets compared to Simon Cowell total assets are 1/tenth as large
- Adam Levine total assets compared to average American total assets are 802 times greater
After analyzing the figures above one can say that Adam Levine net worth is neither to high and nor too low in celebrities pool of Hollywood. He lie somewhere in between different celebrities. But his wealth compared to common American is unreachable and too ahead that is 802 times higher.
Adam Levine net worth pile is $55 million. He has given back to back hits in the music industry and that’s the main reason for his high net worth. Moreover endorsements and concerts are the major portion of his net worth pile.