$ 17 Million
50 Cent net worth is $17 million. He is famous American rapper, singer and songwriter which started his career like no other one. He made total net worth of $177 million but he lost most of his net worth is business deals losses. On average he has lost $20 million per year. If he kept going with this ratio than this is the most critical situation for him because he is on the edge now he must have to be careful about his earnings and spending’s. In his career he made contracts with famous stars like Jay Z, Sean combs and other for the combined singing albums which were the reason behind increase in his net worth. But on the other hand he is unable to manage his loses and these losses are washing his net worth out and he has now remained just $17 million in total.
Biography of 50 Cent
50 Cent was born on July 6, 1975, in The Queens, New York City, New York, United States of America. His original name is Curtis James Jackson III but now is more famous with his professional name 50 Cent. His single parent functioned as a street pharmacist and was killed when Jackson was just 8 years of age; after her passing, he was raised by his grandparents. He had childhood yearnings to be a boxer, yet he started offering drugs when he was a young person. He likewise started to rap amid his secondary school years. 50 Cent’s first imperative contact with the New York hip-jump scene was a prologue to Jam Master Jay from the gathering Run-D.M.C. Jay was inspired by 50 Cent’s rapping capacity and delivered a collection for him; in any case, it was never discharged.
- Original Name: Curtis James Jackson III
- Nick Name: 50 cent
- Birth Date: July 6, 1975
- Birth Place: The Queens, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Height: 6 feet 0 inch
- Weight: 99 kg
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Children: Two
- Education: Corresponding education
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Occupation: Singer, rapper, songwriter
- Wealth Source: Music
50 Cent likewise made a false begin with the Columbia mark, recording a collection that was retired before its discharge. In 2000, 50 Cent was the casualty of an extreme shooting occurrence that left him with various injuries and wounds. After his recuperation, he started rapping again and made low-spending recordings with his companions Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo, as a group called G-Unit. Their endeavors were seen by the hip-bounce stars Eminem and Dr. Dre, who advanced 50 Cent as a performance demonstration and marked him together to their record names.
Earning sources of 50 cent
50 cent is top class rapper who is famous for his work all around the world. He has a biggest fan base like any other famous singer or rapper has. He started rapping in 1998 and soon he was seen on the top of the list of Hollywood rappers due to his hard work and magical voice and rapping versatility. He has earned income from multiple sources few of which are discussed below.
- 50 cent total earnings from sales of his music albums and YouTube viewership totaled $45 million
- Concerts are a biggest source of earnings for any singer and 50 cents utilized this option very well by collecting $74 million from concerts and tours
- 50 Cents also did few acting roles in movies of Hollywood which gave him income of $6.5 million
- Endorsements are another major source of income for celebrities and 50 cent achieved contracts of endorsements that worth $52 million
- 50 Cent sold merchandise which totaled $15 million
- He has earned $105 million in business deals
- 50 Cent total earnings before tax and expenses were $295 million
- But he lost almost $20 million on average in business deals every year
Timeline of 50 Cent net worth
50 Cent net worth is not collected in a single year a long effort of different years is involved in it. That’s why we are not stick to just a single year and collected data of his previous year’s earnings. The details of 50 Cent earning are discussed in the lower section.
- In 2009 total assets of 50 Cent were $63 million
- In 2010 total earnings after tax and expense of 50 Cent were $68 million
- In 2011 net worth of 50 Cent were estimated as $56.5 million
- In 2012 total net worth of 50 Cent were $45 million
- 50 Cent net worth in 2013 was $35 million
- 50 Cent estimated total assets in 2014 were $30 million
- 50 Cent earning in total were $14.5 million in 2015
- In 2016 50 Cent net worth was $17 million
Comparison of 50 Cent net worth
As we have earlier discussed that he is one of the most famous rapper in the world and his earnings compare to other young guns are high. That’s why we have compared his net worth with other famous singers and rappers to know where he stands in the net worth table of Hollywood. The details of the comparison are given below.
- 50 Cents total assets are 50% smaller compared to Selena Gomez net worth
- Lil Wayne net worth double than net worth of 50 Cents
- Dre net worth is 40 times bigger than net worth of 50 Cents
- Net worth of 50 Cents is almost half of the assets of the Kanye West
- Jay Z net worth is almost 32 times greater compared to 50 Cents
- Taylor Swift net worth is 15 times bigger compared to net worth of 50 Cents
- Nicki Minaj net worth is 2.8 times greater than total assets of 50 Cents
- Beyonce net worth is 25 times greater than net worth of 50 Cents
- 50 Cents net worth is 18 times smaller than Rihanna net worth:
50 Cent net worth is $17 million. He is a famous rapper, singer and song writer. He started his career in 1998 and he touched the heights of success after few years. He has gained gross net worth of over $200 million but also has faced loss of $20 million ever year after that in his business deals. That’s the major reason behind decrease of his net worth to that much lower level.