$ 70 million
Bill O’ Reilly net worth is $70 million. He is an American professional news anchor and political Commentator. He speaks on the does and doesn’t of the American Govt. and political parties. He discusses the current hot topics prevailing in United States which are related to politics with different analysts and political experts. Nature of his show is like parliamentary debates in which one person speaks from the Govt. side and other person speaks from the opposition side and he interferes between them with his logical questions. His show is one of the best rated programs in America and he is one of the most famous politics related show host in America. Name of his show is “The O’ Reilly factor” which on airs on Fox channel which is world renowned news channel in the world.
Biography of Bill O’ Reilly
Bill O’ Reilly was born in New York City, New York, United States of America on September 10, 1949. He was born to William James and Winifred Angela in Columbia hospital and his parents gave him the name “William James “Bill” O’Reilly” at the time of his birth. Bill started her education from Chaminade High School and after passing out from there he got admission in University of London and graduated from there. But he didn’t stop his studies there and continued his studies towards PhD and has learned at multiple universities of the world like Boston University, Harvard University and Marist College. He started his career in 1975 as a conservative part advocate on television and later he turned himself up into a political commentator and launcher his own show.
- Original Name: William James “Bill” O’Reilly
- Nick Name: Bill O’ Reilly
- Birth Date: September 10, 1949
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Height: 06 feet 04 inch
- Weight: 102 kg
- Marital Status: Divorced (Maureen E. McPhilmy1996–2011)
- Children: Two (Spencer and Madeline)
- Education: Chaminade High School, Boston University, Marist College and Harvard University
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: American
- Occupation: Anchor, political commentator, Show host
- Wealth Source: Television and News channel
Apart from the professional life Bill O’ Reilly has a quite romantic life in personal as he was in love with Maureen E. McPhilmy and offered her a proposal straight away and he was confident from the very first that she will accept and both will soon get married. The couple got engaged in 1992 and got married in 1996. The couple lived a happy life and has two children naming Spencer and Madeline but due to the busy schedule of Bill O’ Reilly the marriage resulted in divorce in 2011.
Earning Sources of Bill O’ Reilly
Bill O’ Reilly net worth is tall like his height and gestures. His 6 feet 4 inch of height gives him the perfect personality for a political commentator and he raises his voice with confidence. Apart from these physical features God has gifted him with super mental powers to analyze the situations and make a decision on them. He has made his net worth from his anchor and news casting career and there is no other amount of any main business in it. Details of his earnings from start of his career are shown below.
- Bill O’ Reilly started his career from news reporting and he was a reporter in CBS and ABC news and people have liked his reporting and anchoring skills and appreciated him.
- He started investigative reporting in 1980s from a news channel WCBS TV. He remained lucky in this job and received Amy award for the best investigative reporter.
- Bill O’ Reilly joined ABC news in 1986 and that was the major point of rise of his career as he worked on different projects and shaped his skills enough to become a successful anchor. He hosted many shows as an anchor like “Nightline”, “Morning America” and “World News Tonight” which proved to be major sources in increase in his net worth.
- Fox News offered him to start his own show in 1996 and he accepted the offer and started his own show “The O’ Reilly factor” which gained a lot of popularity in America and is top rated political show in America.
- Due to the success of his show he is listed on 11th number in the list of top 100 show host in America.
See Also: Footballer David Beckham Net Worth
Comparison of Bill O’ Reilly net worth
Bill O’ Reilly net worth is $70 million and he is known as one of the richest show hosts in America. For the verification of this statement we have compared net worth of Bill O’ Reilly with other famous show hosts and the results of the comparison are provided below.
- David Letterman net worth is 5.7 times bigger compared to Bill O’ Reilly
- Johnny Carson net worth is 4.2 times greater compared to Bill O’ Reilly
- Conan O’Brien net worth is almost same compared to Bill O’ Reilly
- Jon Stewart net worth is also equal to Bill O’ Reilly net worth
- Jimmy Kimmel net worth is about the half compared to Bill O’ Reilly
- Craig Ferguson net worth is 2.3 times smaller compared to Bill O’ Reilly
- Anderson Cooper net worth is 1.4 times bigger compared to Bill O’ Reilly
Bill O’ Reilly net worth is $70 million. He is an American anchor, TV personality, political commentator and journalist. He started his career in 1980s as a news reporter and now he host his own show on one of the successful news channel Fox News. Major sources of his net worth are earnings from shows, salary and different investigative projects.